Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

{NJ-DMV} WRONGFUL IMPERSONATION, 3rd DEGREE,

WRONGFUL IMPERSONATION, 3rd DEGREE,

March 28: Bao Zhang, 48, of Hillsborough presented government documents of another person to a Somerville Motor Vehicle Commission employee in an attempt to obtain a driver's license. When asked basic questions about the documents Zhang was unable to answer them. Zhang fled the building and was subsequently apprehended by an officer near one of the office complexes next to the Motor Vehicle building, police said. Further investigation revealed Zhang had an altered passport and was wanted by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency. Zhang was charged with wrongful impersonation third degree and with uttering a forged instrument fourth degree. He was lodged in Somerset County Jail with a $10,000 bail, 10 percent option on condition he show proof of his true identity before being released.
    http://www.c-n.com/apps/pbcs.dll/articl ... 7704060369
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ID theft is one of the worst things that can happen. After 10 years I still have an occasional problem, because the perpetraitor used my ID to commit felonious crimes, which I was exhonorated for, but even though I carry an updated file of everything that has happenned over the last 10 years, it's no cure all. It's a real pain in the a$$.

Yet I will never ever ever believe or endorse an National ID, or RFID. I'm an American. I will pull my own bootstraps up, without the help of anyone, including Big Brotther. I will overcome all adversity, as that's what it means to be an American to me.

But it is good to check your credit, and other personal things online occasionally to just make sure so you don't find yourself in a bad spot. Check your Social Security Number for other entries for work in other States, as that's the worst one. Get in touch with your closest IRS office, and press them before they try to screw you over.

Hylander -

My son-in-law had his id stolen about 7 years ago. The guy who stole it was a crook. My son-in-law came really close to landing in jail. He's still having trouble with it. They even caught the man and let him go.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I feel for him Faye. At least the crooked barsteard who got mine is in Canyon City, and he keeps adding time to his term in there, since he likes to run from road gangs, and other infractions. The file at the courthouse has grown to over an inch thick, and is almost 2 and a half inches thick now because he continues to screw up.

The lady from the IRS that eventually handled the tax issues told me that he would have to wait to serve their time, as they don't allow time to be served concurrently. I hope the State Revenue Dept. does the same.