Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Latino, and Hispanic leaders are trying to tug at the American heart strings, sad sob stories does not work for me,, they are illegal bottom line!

We all want to stay here too, as Americans, in America, and not turn this country into Northern Mexico!

Basic Psychological Warfare Campaign or "The winning of Hearts and Minds Routine". Informed Americans won't buy into this Noise, atleast i hope not.
    Member of New York*Chapter of Veterans of Foreign Wars.
    Member of*10th Mountain Division Assco.

GO HOME

You're parents broke the law and as we all know when we do something wrong it is a good thing to suffer consequences; that is how we learn. GO HOME!!!!!!!!
    Dyann L. Mc Donnell Wendland

Go Home

We cannot afford you!
    Dyann L. Mc Donnell Wendland

Quote:
    "It's not fair that they can't even get a driver's license. My father has to drive very carefully."

What? If your father had a drivers license then he WOULDN"T drive carefully? Take that logic back to Mexico.

I guess it is supposed to pull at your heartstrings that Itcel has these wonderful daydreams in class but since I'm paying for her education (her dad is paid in cash) I'd really prefer she listen to the teacher. Hopefully when he gets his amnesty and a drivers liscense her dad will still drive carefully and not cause the carnage so many illegals cause.

But the family’s situation may be better than most of the estimated 30,000 to 40,000 ‘illegals’ living in San Diego County.
    That's funny, 30K to 40K illegals living in San Diego County. Unless they are talking about 30K to 40K illegal alien gang bangers, I might believe that figure.

We came across the border because I wanted a better job so I could take care of our kids and give them a good education”.
    More like the real taxpayers give them a good education. And does his job have health insurance, probably not. So who pays for their healthcare? One guess.

And as far as not being reported to immigration when he got pulled over by the police, you can thank San Diego's sanctuary policy for that.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12