Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: It’s time for some serious TEA

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

It’s time for some serious TEA

It’s time for some serious TEA

Posted on October 20, 2013 by Diane Sori

photo: Fibonacci Blue

Red Fridays are over for me as last Wednesday night my party…the Republican party…the party of our beloved Ronald Reagan…died.
    The party died by its own hand…with the knife dug deep by the RINOS…as they knowingly and willingly went into the Democratic fire like lambs to the slaughter…led by a man with NO backbone at all…NO backbone when it was needed the most.

“We fought the good fight; we just didn’t win,” Speaker of the House John Boehner said in a recent radio interview but truth be told he was played for a fool by ‘Prince’ Harry Reid and his evil Queen Nancy Pelosi…two of the most vile politicians ever to grace the halls of Congress…two who must be toasting each other that they won it all for their wicked King…and ‘We the People’…the peasants…be damned.

And Boehner was easily manipulated by a Treasury Department that gambled on the fact that they could spook him and the Republicans…which they did..by spewing lie upon lie that we would run out of money to pay our obligations within a day of the notes coming due…which we know is simply NOT true as there is always five times the money on hand to pay the ONLY thing that must be paid by a certain date…and that is the interest on the notes due and NOTHING more.

It’s so sad that Boehner and the Republicans were too busy shaking in their boots to clear the cob webs from their brains and see they were being checkmated by those who are masters at the game of deception and lies.

And while the Senate…as expected…voted overwhelmingly to approve the anything but compromise bill that would fund the government through January 15th and raise the debt ceiling through February 7th, the RINOS in the House sided with Democrats by voting 285 to 144 to approve it.
    NO backbone…NO courage…NO guts to do the right thing…which by the way is to do ‘We the People’s bidding and ‘We the People’s bidding alone…as NO mere words are strong enough for these RINO traitors…party traitors who stabbed those who elected them in the back…party traitors who sold out our Conservative principals to LIES…to fear…to a president who hates the very country he manipulated and stole an election to win.

To say shame on them puts it mildly, and Boehner himself proved that he might as well put a ‘D’ after his name and be done with it as all his grandstanding and bloviations about standing strong and united against ObamaCare was NOTHING but a photo-op dog and pony show…for when we needed strength and unity…when we needed a strong Conservative leader the most…he could NOT rally the troops to do the right thing…and so he retreated in defeat and complete and total surrender to those who knew the outcome of the game before the first chess piece was even moved.
    And to make matters worse, John Boehner in this capacity as Speaker of the House, told ALL Republicans NOT to fight or oppose the Senate bill…and that is the saddest thing of all for the man we looked to for strength sold the American people out too those who want nothing more than to inflict the most pain on as many people as possible…even on the most vulnerable of us all.

So now the time has arrived…it’s time for some serious TEA…one united and strong TEA Party…as in time for all TEA Party groups across our great land to come together under one united banner.

So while ‘Prince’ Harry thought we were a problem before…in fact he loves to call the TEA Party a bunch of terrorists…well watch us now for the TEA Party will NOT be scared away by this setback… in fact we will be more vocal than ever before…and that is something ‘Prince’ Harry can count on.

And that is something the RINO Republicans can count on as well.

Diane Sori is the Editor of The Patriot Factor.
    Don't forget to follow the D.C. Clothesline on Facebook and Twitter.

http://dcclothesline.com/2013/10/20/...ea/#more-19747

We can only hope!!!!

Banned
    The TEA Party’s coming vindication

Posted on October 18, 2013

History will show that the TEA party was the only ones with any sense.

Check it out:

The debt deal simply hastens the day of reckoning

The conventional wisdom is wrong. The mainstream media — and their parrots in the Republican establishment — are claiming that President Obama decisively won the government shutdown battle. In fact, the narrative being peddled is that the GOP brand has been badly damaged, paving the way for a possible Democratic Party takeover of the House of Representatives in the 2014 elections. This is puerile nonsense. Tea Party Republicans, led by Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, may have lost the battle, but they are poised for a major victory in the larger Obamacare war.

Liberal pundits and Republican moderates, such as Sen. John McCain of Arizona, are blaming one person for the partial government shutdown: Mr. Cruz. They argue that for all their attempts to defund or delay Obamacare, Mr. Cruz and his conservative allies accomplished nothing. The final deal reopens the federal government until Jan. 15 and lifts the debt ceiling into early February. In exchange, no significant reforms or revisions were made to Mr. Obama’s signature health law. As for the repeal of the medical devices tax, a one-year delay in the individual mandate and an end to the exemption given to Congress and its staff, none of these proposals were accepted by the Democrats. Hence, the political and media class are convinced Mr. Cruz’s obstructionist tactics backfired, fostering the public perception that “right-wing extremists” have hijacked the GOP. Mr. Obama now openly refers to the Tea Party as a “dangerous faction.”

Continue Reading on www.washingtontimes.com ...

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2013/10/tea-partys-coming-vindication/#5jRdldQ6FtBKQSX5.99

They were angry and frustrated because the Republicans are no different from the Democrats.
    Surprise Surprise!!!!

Last edited by kathyet2; 10-21-2013 at 12:01 PM.

Perhaps if Sen. Cruz had the support of other Republicans (and those Republicans had a spine) the outcome would have been different! Instead, they were all walking around saying, "dumb idea" and it'll never work." Good thing our Founding Fathers didn't go around saying, "dumb idea" and it'll never work"!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by imblest View Post
    Perhaps if Sen. Cruz had the support of other Republicans (and those Republicans had a spine) the outcome would have been different! Instead, they were all walking around saying, "dumb idea" and it'll never work." Good thing our Founding Fathers didn't go around saying, "dumb idea" and it'll never work"!!!
    But look how well that has turned out for us all right now!!!!

Banned
    Republicans Sold Us Down the River

By Stephen Bowers / 19 October 2013

O.K., O.K., O.K., I get it. The Republicans in Congress sold us down the river yesterday. They worked a deal with their buddy Obama and failed to defund Obamacare or do anything else they should have done in our country’s best interest.

But, I have a solution.

My wife was at a gathering of women in our community several months ago. Someone mentioned politics, and there was a corporate groan. The gathering was probably predominately Republican in make-up, with a few Democrats. (At this point, my wife is proudly neither, which, I guess, makes her an unbiased observer.) The ladies were hot under their collective collars. The Republican majority of ladies did not inveigh against the Democrats in Congress, but were sputtering disdain for the Republicans they had voted for. (In Utah, that means they were disgusted with Senator Hatch, Mike Lee and Jason Chaffetz being good and honorable fellas … so far.) But they also spewed venom all over the other Republicans in Congress, even though they didn’t vote for ‘em. They were angry and frustrated because the Republicans are no different from the Democrats.

And, of course, they are correct. Yesterday proved that. There is not a dime’s difference between Lindsey Graham and Chuck Schumer. They are both simply clinging to their filthy little handhold on Power. The same is true in the House, with the exceptions of a very few Republicans like the aforementioned Congressman from Utah, and that guy with the temerity to shout out in an early (and boring) Obama address to a joint meeting of Congress, “You lie!” Remember that guy? He deserves a medal. A really big medal. And an oversized statue in the National Gallery under the Rotunda. Where is he now? I wanna’ move to his district so I can vote for him. He understood early what a problem we were facing. He also understood, perhaps viscerally and instinctively, that he was listening to rubbish AND that the time for politeness and congressional collegiality had suddenly died.

But back to The Solution. Some of my wife’s cronies said we need a third party. Others groaned again, saying that idea had been tried and found wanting. The meeting then deteriorated into general carping. Some moderate cursing followed and everybody went home. (My gorgeous wife was still fuming when she got home. I felt the heat … as usual.) But the ladies were onto something. Instead of starting a new party, why not just shanghai the present Republican Party. Of course the idea has some objections. First, the Republican Party (and its leadership) is repellant to good folks. It stinks! And if a guy grabbed the helm, he’d probably wanna’ wear rubber gloves. Second, the Party is composed of whimps, weenies and miscreants. Third, it takes time and money to build a new party. But these objections are overcome by just wresting the levers of power from the current leadership. Vote ‘em out. Show up at the polls with pitchforks, torches and any rudimentary farm implements you find laying around in your Republican great grandfather’s old barn. THROW the traitorous idiots OUT! Just start over. Why mess around building the superstructure of a new party? Just take over the one we have already. Tossing the rascals out on their duffs answers all three objections. The Jerks go away. The Stench goes away. And the cost is only the exorbitant price you pay for gas to drive to the polls.

Why is my idea a good plan (and it certainly isn’t original to me … it was mostly my wife’s idea … and Don’t Mess With Her, Texas is nothin’ compared to her)? Mine is a good plan because, hopefully, the brainy DNA of your Republican grandfather got passed to you. I know it’s a lot to hope for, since you probably possess a high school diploma and, worse, a college degree, each obtained under the directives of our abysmal Department of Dumbed-Down Education, but maybe, just maybe, you still have a brain.

Let’s face it. If you are a Republican because your grandfather was a Republican, you and your grandfather are/were, by definition, smarter than a guy who is a Democrat because his grandfather was a Democrat. At least it’s safe to say your grandfather was smarter than the other guy’s grandpa. Without getting into that stuff about how the Democrats hated Lincoln because of his opposition to slavery, and how the Southern Democrats were in lockstep against Emancipation, and (a small minority) got into the lynching business in retaliation and generally spawned the racial antagonism which the Democrats today claim plagues our nation still. It’s an irony that escapes Democrats now, but their political forebears started it!

And as I am listening, in the background, to somebody on a congressional committee grilling some federal flunky about his disreputable actions during the Shut Down, I am reminded there are actually several terrific people still in the Republican Party in Congress. D. Issa is a personal favorite, along with a few new people who are still getting their sea legs in the House of Whores. They are the ones asking perplexing questions of federal creeps who were the point of the spear for expressing our president’s hatred for our veterans at National Monuments over the last weekend. I wonder why no one was arrested from among the ranks of those Veterans present for defecating on a cop car? Doubtless a difficult task if you’re in a wheel chair. The contrast of our president’s attitude towards the Occupy Wall Street Bowel Movement and OUR Veterans is horribly palpable! Only a liberal or democrat or Rino wouldn’t be appalled. But indifference to Evil is part of their job descriptions.

And on a sorta’ similar note, did you notice the EPA admitted that only five or six percent of their employees are “essential?” Since the reason Carter (Mr. Second Worst) started the Environmental Protection Agency (or was it another department? hard to tell with all the built-in overlap of government bureaucracies) was to end America’s dependency on foreign oil, it is obvious that every employee there is “NON-ESSENTIAL.” But, let’s be nice again (probably to our detriment). Just start by firing the 94 to 95% who are admittedly not “essential.” Then start reviewing the other bureaucracies to do the same thing. They do more harm than good. It might be different if they did something productive. But they don’t. What they do is harmful. (Unless you’ve been slowly boiled like a frog, you’ve probably noticed the price at your pump.) They should be classified as “HARMFUL” not “NON-ESSENTIAL.” You can’t blame these “non-essentials.” They’re just clinging bitterly to their non-productive, easy and overpaid jobs and ridiculously high-priced and early pensions. The real problem is the non-productive, under-worked, overpaid, fat pensioned politicians who put them into power over the rest of us.

So I think my plan is a good one. I mean … My Wife’s Plan is a good one.

It’s time to get rid of the bad politicians, and that will get rid of the bureaucrats. (Putting “bad” as a modifier in front of “bureaucrat” is a serious redundancy.) Defeat the bad Republicans in their local primary (like Luger and the former old whatsisname Senator from Utah). And forget that “politeness” crap! These clowns have been riding that cushy buffer for too long. Just vote ‘em out!

Bring your pitch fork.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/2357/republic...2IHftQm4leD.99

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    · about an hour ago ·
    Joe the Plumber

Republican Party Despises The Tea Party - Joe For America

joeforamerica.com

Martin Bashir's comments regarding Sarah Palin - you can forget it. Because they - many of them her colleagues at Fox News - despise Ms. Palin, the Tea Party and you.

• Joe the Plumber

The Republican Party has no "Media Game"... Think about it, if a Conservative/Republican says anything questionable, the Democrat cockroaches come out in force, hell sometimes they just make stuff up and go after people. Now, scumbags on the left can say some of the most heinous disgusting stuff and the Republican party just takes it... As if they are afraid to say anything because the big bad bully democrat media machine will turn their eyes on them... Cowards!

Banned

Banned

Banned
    OMG America added a new photo.

Townhall.com

What incompetency looks like:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast