Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

“Earned citizenship” is nothing more than “bought amnesty”

“Earned citizenship” is nothing more than “bought amnesty” and cheaply at $2,000. People have illegally came into this country and use illegal documents in order to work should not be able to “earn”anything but deportation. They should not be rewarded for braking our laws. We are not rewarded if we break the law. We go straight to jail. They should be deported and come back legally. They can be departed along with their anchor children who because their parents are citizens of Mexico one family at time deport them. It has been done and it can be done over a period of time just as they came.
    Why isn’t there a state of emergency declared and the flow of Illegals stopped now. Why are we taking over Mexico’s responsibility for it’s people.

Okay even if we were peddling citizenships at $2000, that is NOTHING compared to the medical and community services they use! Why, just having a baby costs $10K and up. Is that $2000 each going to the hospitals that they've caused to close down? How much is each child in a school year? Not to mention the grant money they take away from our children 'cause we're not an 'immigrant' we aren't entitled. Well, hear this elected officials and Mr President ~ citizenship is NOT FOR SALE BY OWNERS.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    Okay even if we were peddling citizenships at $2000, that is NOTHING compared to the medical and community services they use! Why, just having a baby costs $10K and up. Is that $2000 each going to the hospitals that they've caused to close down? How much is each child in a school year? Not to mention the grant money they take away from our children 'cause we're not an 'immigrant' we aren't entitled. Well, hear this elected officials and Mr President ~ citizenship is NOT FOR SALE BY OWNERS.
    You took the words right out of my mouth! What do ya know! The Bush administration has found a way to make up for a teensy little bit of money owed to us by foreigners.
    [b]Does President Bush really think he is going to come out of this smelling like roses, just because he might make the budget look better? Lets see, 11-30 million X 2=???? Looks pretty, but I dont like the smell of it!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: “Earned citizenship” is nothing more than “bought amnest

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Why isn’t there a state of emergency declared and the flow of Illegals stopped now.
    We let this field get badly overgrown. Our "bush hog" is on loan to our Arab neighbors. We need to get it back and go to work with it. Then we can return to regular mowing.

"They" say that Iraq will fill up with terrorists in the event we pull out. Wouldn't that be great! We could go back. Shoot the fish in the barrel.

I say let's do it.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was just watching CNN and they interviewed a couple of hispanics about our National Guard at the border. Obviously, they didn't like it, but what had me breathing fire was the chick when she said, "Why now? It's always been open. If it's not broke, why fix it?"

I agree they cannot be given amnesty. Earned citizenship or whatever "nice" name they want to put on it. I feel IF and when the border is secure, next is start enforcing the laws. Start with the employers and landlords. Enforce housing laws. Start jailing or deporting the ones who smuggle, forge documents etc. Jail and deport those with phony documents. Start checking those social security numbers. Jail and or deport those who have used someone elses number. That's monumental just for that part and we haven't scratched the surface. But it's a start.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's not broke, don't fix it. Have you seen the freaking holes they have punch in it?

Stupid girl!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)