Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

“El Grito de Independencia” Message: Get the Hell Out!

By John W. Lillpop

September 16 is Mexican Independence Day. To the 20 million illegal aliens squatting tax-free in America, real Americans send the following “El Grito de Independencia” message:

We are FED UP with the invasion of our sovereign nation by third-world Mexican outlaws.

We are FED UP with people who are here illegally and who can not and/or will not speak English.

We are FED UP with illegal aliens from Mexico who cost American taxpayers scores of billions of dollars every year in health care, education, incarceration, and welfare.

We are FED UP with taxpayer dollars being wasted to print documents in a foreign language (Spanish).

We are FED UP with illegal aliens who dump their medical bills on the backs of U.S. taxpayers and who still send $20-40 billion a year back to Mexico each year.

We are FED UP with our schools being invaded by non-English speaking children from Mexico who impede the learning process of students who genuinely belong here.

We are FED UP with the fact that federal, state and local penal systems are overrun by illegals from Mexico, again costing taxpayers billions each year.

We are FED UP with the fact that the overwhelming majority of felony crimes being investigated in Los Angeles have been committed by illegal aliens from Mexico.

We are FED UP with federal, state and local agencies who refuse to round up and deport millions of illegal aliens who are destroying American culture and language.

We are FED UP with politicians who coddle illegal aliens with drivers licenses, lower college tuitons and similar benefits which only encourage more people to invade from Mexico.

We are FED UP with the attempted Mexicanization of America. Mexico is a third- world slum and we are FED UP with those who want America to be like Mexico!

Politicians--Democrat and Republican alike---who fail to heed the anger of the people concerning this issue will soon find themselves “former elected” officials.

Happy Independence Day---now get the hell out!

Agree on all points!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Politicians--Democrat and Republican alike---who fail to heed the anger of the people concerning this issue will soon find themselves “former elected” officials.
    This should also read WE ARE FED UP.
    Count me in this FED UP group also!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Amen to that!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

100% agreed! I also give an Amen to that!
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

Nothing more true, tonight I found out Disney Channel is broadcasting now in Spanish, our kids have to watch them in spanish.
    I sent them a letter....

is September 15 the day mexicans kicked the french out of mexico?

Who cares? I just want to kick the illegals out of Texas.