Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

“We need more immigrants to fill the many jobs we have

We need more immigrants to fill the many jobs we have and will have in the future.” “The economy is good because of the illegal immigrants.” “The unemployment is lowest it has ever been.”I quote a guest on Fox News this morning and the host that is taking over for Rush Limbaugh.
    I believe this is all about supply and demand and not because there are jobs are waiting to be filled. I have to wonder if these are service jobs only.
    If there are 20 million illegals here and a steady influx and that are working it is because they create jobs for themselves just because they are here and they eat, wear clothes, need housing and cars and make garbage and need services. Because they do have needs, more food has to be produced, processed, delivered and sold in stores. Because of their needs, producers has to grow more food and more workers are needed.This same process goes for any product or service needed by illegals .
    More garbage means more garbage collectors, more businesses means more workers. More housing needed means more construction workers needed. All this creates supply and demand which creates jobs. Otherwise, because Americans are not using more of these products and services and there would be no demand for more workers, more jobs.
    My daughter has to provide services for illegals with children who have special needs beside the American citizens with children, so she had to hire another assistant who speaks Spanish. Another job was created. It used to be that she and her supervisor did all the work, now it takes 5 people because of the influx of illegals with children who have special needs.
    I am afraid we will not get the fence and the illegals will be given amnesty and there will more guest workers because this kind of thinking is prevalent among our leaders.

I agree......especially government jobs, teachers, policemen, social workers, hospitals..............

And just think of all the jobs that will be created in the exploding fields of grafitti clean-up; corrections officers and new prison construction; Spanish criminal court interpreters; school truancy officers; rape and child molestation psychological counseling; maternity ward nursing and pre-natal and baby delivery services; door and window iron bar installation; welfare check printing; southwest U.S. National Park trash clean-up; diaper, baby stroller, formula and hand-cuff manufacturing; Spanish text book publishing and bilingual teachers; the list goes on and on.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Oh yes, I am sure there will be lots more jobs for Doctors and Nurses to catch their anchor babies, if this amnesty goes through, as our leaders swear it is,can you imagine how many women all over the world are going to be running over here to drop their babies, and of course it will be at our expense!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Isn't that the truth. Reptile09 you forgot housing for them becasue after they drop the 3 or 4 babies and get welfare they buy houses.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)