Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

“YOU’RE FULL OF CRAP!” Hannity calls out Dem Congressman lying about special Deal

“YOU’RE FULL OF CRAP!” Hannity calls out Democrat Congressman for lying about special Obamacare deal…

Posted by The Right Scoop on October 3rd, 2013 in Politics | 116 Comments

This is the most epic performance by Hannity I’ve seen in a good while. He calls out Bill Pascrell (D-NJ) for saying there is no special deal that Congress gets on Obamacare. Hannity calls him a liar on camera and eventually tells him he’s full of crap.

Watch:
    Video at the Page Link

http://therightscoop.com/youre-full-...bamacare-deal/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Bill Pascrells are what Americans have asked for, wanted, elected and got. They are the epitome of mob-gangster hooliganism turned communist and are ruling this country.

Are the Republicans JUST AS BAD?

H2

--------------------------------------------------

Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-NJ) found him self in a vicious debate with Sean Hannity on Fox News Thursday night over exemptions that businesses and members of Congress receive for the Affordable Care Act that individuals do not.

Pascrell refused to accept Hannity’s premise about the exemptions, fighting back hard against him and Rep. Matt Salmon (R-AZ). “Regardless of what the folks say, this is going to be successful,” Pascrell said of Obamacare. “And they don’t want it to be.”

“I have said I won’t take the subsidy,” Rep. Salmon said the of the exemption for Congress. “I’m not taking it. I think we should live under the same laws every American does.”

“I don’t have the federal plan,” Pascrell countered. “I have my own plan. So you don’t know what you are talking about.”

From there, Hannity began accusing Pascrell of lying, yelling at him, “You’re getting special perks and special breaks for yourself, absolutely. So cut the crap and stop lying to the audience!”

Things got increasingly heated, with all three men speaking at once until Hannity broke through with this message for Pascrell. “Do you know what your problem?” he asked. “You are an elitist. You think you are above the American people.” When the congressman tried to tell Hannity what his “problem” is, he shot back, “My problem is people who lie on this program. You’re lying to the American people.”
    “Don’t you dare call me a liar!” Pascrell said, insisting he doesn’t have a special subsidy that the rest of America can’t get.

Finally, Hannity pulled a Mitt Romney and offered to make a $10,000 bet with the congressman with the winnings going to the charity of his choice if he’s right. Pascrell did not take the bet.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/hannity-i...nd-stop-lying/
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn