Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

“Attackâ€

“Attackâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

FDR is the school zoned for my neighborhood. Thank God my kids didn't have to go there. There is an easy to use comment section at the link I already posted to.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This makes no sense. They phase out large schools, and what? Use taxpayer dollars to build smaller ones? Why don't they take a large high school and turn it into four sections, each meeting the needs of its students? The cost would then only be personnel, rather than complete infrastructure. Or perhaps I have misunderstood totally.

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    This makes no sense. They phase out large schools, and what? Use taxpayer dollars to build smaller ones? Why don't they take a large high school and turn it into four sections, each meeting the needs of its students? The cost would then only be personnel, rather than complete infrastructure. Or perhaps I have misunderstood totally.
    That's what they are doing Vortex. Then each section is considered a separate Academy. It is successful perhaps 50% of the time now but as more Americans move out and more "foreigners" move in the success rate falls. The illusion no longer works.

At least they aren't wasting money building new structures. But then I can see one "academy" belittling students from another, as high school kids are especially good at. Education philosophy has gone totally nuts.

And here is a good analogy called Funny Math:
    1950s: a logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price. What is his profit?
    1960s: a logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price or $80. What is his profit?
    1970s: a logger exchanges a set of L of lumber for a set of M of money. The cardinality of set M is $100. Each element is worth $1. Make 100 dots representing the elements of set M. The cardinality of set C, the cost of production contains 20 fewer points than set M. Represent set C as a subset of set M and answer the following question: what is the cardinality of set P for profits?
    1980s: A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is $80 and his profit is $20. Your assignment: underline the number 20.
    1990s: By cutting down beautiful trees in the forest, a logger make $20. What do you think of this way of making a living? How did the forest birds and squirrels feel about the logger cutting down their homes?

"43 percent of our students do not speak English"

More examples of the US headed to 3rd world status, in fact i view california as a 3rd world state which has already been balkinized.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

And here is a good analogy called Funny Math:
    1950s: a logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price. What is his profit?
    1960s: a logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price or $80. What is his profit?
    1970s: a logger exchanges a set of L of lumber for a set of M of money. The cardinality of set M is $100. Each element is worth $1. Make 100 dots representing the elements of set M. The cardinality of set C, the cost of production contains 20 fewer points than set M. Represent set C as a subset of set M and answer the following question: what is the cardinality of set P for profits?
    1980s: A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is $80 and his profit is $20. Your assignment: underline the number 20.
    1990s: By cutting down beautiful trees in the forest, a logger make $20. What do you think of this way of making a living? How did the forest birds and squirrels feel about the logger cutting down their homes?
    vortex, now I am confused! Should I laugh, or should I cry!

Ratbstard wrote,
    The illusion no longer works.
    Great point.

2000s: un maderero vende un camión de madera de construcción para $100. Su coste de producción es 4/5 del precio. ¿Cuál es su beneficio?
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Muy bueno, ReggieMay! Esta hilarious!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast