Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

“How to commit FRAUD ‘legally' in the H1B programâ€

You know, I've always known there was fraud in the H1B visa program, but WOW! .. This is an eye OPENER..!! This valuable “How to commit FRAUD ‘legally' in the H1B programâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Great Find !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw it last week, and Glenn Beck also exposed this traitorous law firm by showing the video.

Thanks to the exposure, they have been bombarded with negative emails and calls. I hope the people in Pittsburgh run them out of town.

There is fraud in the guestworker visas and green card process from beginning to end. The fake credentials, the resumes stretched and puffed up like circus tents, the bending of the terminology of the skillsets allowed so that anyone can be brought in whether they are rare or skilled or not, the shell companies with fake jobs so they can bring in all their cousins and friends, it just goes on as far as the eye can see.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yea, I called this law firm last week and lambasted them. Traitors!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€