Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

1 Minute Speeches on Dream Act on C-SPAN Right Now

There are assorted speeches going on on C-SPAN. The Dream Act is coming up often right now.

U.S. House of Representatives. Channel 210 on Dish Network.

The pro-Dream Act Reps are flat out lying about the anti-Dream Act people!
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

April
    Keep calling everyone...LISTEN and DIAL!

April
    Lies and more Lies.....the dream act will cost AMERICANS MILLIONS! These traitors make me ILL!

April
    Listen to them rise on the behalf of illegal and walk on the RIGHTS of Americans! What a load of BS!

Where's all the Lawmakers who are against this? I don't see them getting up there.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rep. Lee says 800,000 children!

Thirty Five year olds are children?

How about reading this you concerned Representaives....

VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS MEMORIAL

In honor of Americans killed by illegal aliens.

http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

The Republicans and the Democrats will NOT talk about what illegal aliens do EVERYDAY to our children across this country. It is all about the illegal aliens and THEIR needs and THEIR wants!

Kendrick Owens, 13

Son, innocent seventh-grader

Allegedly killed by

Javier I. Correa, 29

Javier I. Correa, 29 an illegal alien with a history of crimes in the U.S. (including assault and DWI) dating back to 1999, was arrested last March for allegedly killing 13-year-old Kendrick Owens on March 6, 2010.

Correa is accused of driving drunk on March 6th and running over Kendrick Owens, a seventh-grader about one week before he was to appear before an immigration judge on another charge. Witnesses allege that after Correa struck the young boy with his vehicle, he callously fled the scene, leaving the child to die. Correa has been charged with multiple felonies, including intoxication manslaughter and failure to render aid.

OJJPAC note: It is outrageous that Javier I. Correa was never removed by ICE after each of his previous arrests and convictions.
    Now a young boy is dead, and everyone in law enforcement and the courts who failed to have him deported after he completed his sentences have this child's blood on their hands. Unfortunately this injustice is typical because too many politicians are more concerned with getting Latino votes than protecting the rights of American citizens and U.S. soverignty.

Source: Drunk driver on ICE hold was wanted by feds , By Kassia Micek, Conroe Courier News, Houston Community Newspapers, 5-1-10

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleDays
    Rep. Lee says 800,000 children!

Thirty Five year olds are children?

How about reading this you concerned Representaives....

VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS MEMORIAL

In honor of Americans killed by illegal aliens.

http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

Yes lets hear something about Americans and all the loved ones they have lost to illegal aliens being here while they are paying for the illegals benefits! OUTRAGEOUS! CALL CALL CALL!

They are all Democrats and they are all referring to past immigrants and their contributions to the USA.and actually saying these illegals are immigrants. They are ILLEAGL ALIENS and they will cost us a lot of money with what will follow if given citizenship. The Democrats are saying it will make money for us. B*&^T!

They already go to our colleges and many for cheaper then our own children.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

April
    Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    They are all Democrats and they are all referring to past immigrants and their contributions to the USA.and actually saying these illegals are immigrants. They are ILLEAGL ALIENS and they will cost us a lot of money with what will follow if given citizenship. The Democrats are saying it will make money for us. B*&^T!

They already go to our colleges and many for cheaper then our own children.
    The Dems and Obama want them as a voting bloc , they could care less about Americans. These traitors need to be booted out of office! I am sick of NOT being listened to, 80% of Americans they ignore! CALL CALL CALL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast