Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

10 Million for Attorneys?

The new Budget that was just passed has a couple of things that really PISSED ME OFF!
    First, they cut out the funding for the Double Layered Fence (the one the said they would build in 2006).
    Second, they wrote in 10 Million dollars for Attorney fees for Illegals!!!
    You know...Some days I scratch my head and think "Maybe we should round up ALL the Traitors in DC & REPLACE them with normal, hard working COMMON FOLKS (plumbers, secretaries,cashiers). You know, people who deal with everyday problems. In other words...PEOPLE WITH GOD GIVEN COMMON SENSE... For Gods sake, YOU JUST CANT FIX STUPID!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

This is the 'enforcement' we are going to get from this government.

They never intended to enforce anything. They may round up some, probably from companies that didn't contribute when the fund raisers came calling. They are then going to build more and more 'detention centers' - nice lucrative contracts to their good buddies - and give each and every illegal his day in court, complete with a lawyer - other good buddies.

We are going to have to wake up and realize that the government is going to do nothing. They are going to do worse than nothing. They are going to put stumbling blocks in the way - and they are going to spend our tax dollars doing it.

It is just my suspicion, but I feel they are probably 'fasttracking' some of these illegals and handing out green cards and citizenship papers so fast the ink isn't dry.

The local levels seem to be working hard, although some of their laws seem not straightforward enough - but some are working at it.

If anything is done about the illegals, we are going to have to find a way to do it - politicians are not.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Patriot....oh I had a good laugh... You can't fix stupid. Need to get t-shirts with that on it.

I like you find it just unbelievable. I swear it appears to be a greater benefit to be illegal than it is to be a citizen. I'd like to have a cut of those millions to get back what I lost from illegals (really my dad but I'm willed the problem) because "oh well" and maybe 5 years in jail doesn't cut it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, I try to say it as straightforward and honest as I can Crazybird. I was thinking, what would happen if we attempted to get the 1965 Immigration Act Removed?
    Would that Roll Back all the Stupid things Congress has done since then?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Congress just bit the hand that feeds them.

Will we, thanks to the federal government, be indirectly funding attorney fees for La Raza, the ACLU, etc.?

"Representation without taxation." compliments of President Felipe Calderon and the Mexican government.

"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or any controlling private power."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

What do we have to do????? My God we called an called....

Re: 10 Million for Attorneys?

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    The new Budget that was just passed has a couple of things that really PISSED ME OFF!
    First, they cut out the funding for the Double Layered Fence (the one the said they would build in 2006).
    You know...Some days I scratch my head and think "Maybe we should round up ALL the Traitors in DC & REPLACE them with normal, hard working COMMON FOLKS (plumbers, secretaries,cashiers). You know, people who deal with everyday problems. In other words...PEOPLE WITH GOD GIVEN COMMON SENSE... For Gods sake, YOU JUST CANT FIX STUPID!
    INSANE! We will never get the fence built the way it should be built. 10 million to pay lawyers for defending illegal aliens! ABSURD!
    The ONLY way to get the Executive Branch of our government to uphold the laws of our constitution, is to impeach the whole lot of those traitors, and replace every last one of them.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can't find the bill...
    Where is it in the bill??

Cigar wrote:
    What do we have to do????? My God we called an called....
    Congressmen who refuse to listen to the voice of reason and turn a deaf ear to "WE THE PEOPLE" should be voted out of office if up for re-election or be recalled by the voters.

In the meantime, don't give up! Work at local and state levels.

Disassociate from the Democratic and Republican Parties and their career politicians.

Read somewnere--why do we select Miss America from 50 candidates but elect a president from a field of 2?

Politics has been said to be the second oldest profession. I believe it bears a close resemblance to the first.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Cigar, it was Ted Kennedys 1965 Immigration Bill...
    HE IS THE REASON WE ARE IN THIS MESS!
    As Americans, we should ALL hold him responsible, it was HIS DOING!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast