Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

100% Mexican flags to 100% US flags...look out America

I work in the MacArthur Park area and last week the illegals had another gathering in MacArthur Park to protest the LAPD's actions from May 1st. This did not get a lot of media coverage because the turn out was less than.....but one thing that was notable...the only flags that they were carrying were US flags. I did not see one foreign flag and that was a first!!! Their strategy has changed. The word has gone out through their well organized network that they ONLY carry our flag now.
    It is frightening how well organized they are and I fear that Americans will not take to the streets when needed because they are so worried about missing one days work or they think this will blow over. How short sighted our politicians are...given the choice between a hispanic v.s. a non-hispanic at the voting booth, I can assure you that the non-hispanic hasn't a chance in hell. These politicians are slitting their own throat and future.

interesting
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Doesn't matter. There are so many photos of them with mexican flags and their disrespect to the American flag. America knows what's up.

The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

JAK
    Until they get what they want...then lets see what flag they are flying!!!

Whoooooooooooooo do they think they are fooling???????????????
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It was a different group stomping around this time. The group this last week was picked and handled.

I guess the mayor set that dog and pony show up. Got to make those future voters look like they have family values and are only here to work.

Yea right! We know better.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey Dixie - when we are all slaves to the NAU, do you think Dictator Boosh is going to close the borders on former Americans trying to leave the country? After all, if we all start "going back to Europe" who is going to pay for his new amnesty minions?
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Re: 100% Mexican flags to 100% US flags...look out America

Quote Originally Posted by KLynn
    I work in the MacArthur Park area and last week the illegals had another gathering in MacArthur Park to protest the LAPD's actions from May 1st. This did not get a lot of media coverage because the turn out was less than.....but one thing that was notable...the only flags that they were carrying were US flags. I did not see one foreign flag and that was a first!!! Their strategy has changed. The word has gone out through their well organized network that they ONLY carry our flag now.
    It is frightening how well organized they are and I fear that Americans will not take to the streets when needed because they are so worried about missing one days work or they think this will blow over. How short sighted our politicians are...given the choice between a hispanic v.s. a non-hispanic at the voting booth, I can assure you that the non-hispanic hasn't a chance in hell. These politicians are slitting their own throat and future.

One thing the media never shows us is all the American flags they leave laying in the gutters and in the trash, when the gathering or protests are over.

Two things to remember, one, La Raza has millions in resource to push their agenda, and two, THEY HAVE SILENTLY DECLARED WAR AGAINST THE WHITES.

They are bigoted, biased racists at heart and will not stop at anything, inlcuding throwing tantrems like children.