Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

11 cars in front of the house?

5 or 6 houses up the street from me there are as many as 11 cars parked in front of the 1,000 sq foot house. Small houses. So, I called the city, after talking to some of my neighbors. The city told me that by code only so many people can live in a residence depending on size. So, they can check that and then they can only check license plates for proper license plates.

The city went up there and checked. Here is what I found out. Last January the city was up there, so somebody else complained too, and one person was told to move out. One of the 11 or so vehicles was questionable as to who owned the vehicle. The house is a rental I was told and of course they are Mexicans with the whole family there. Granny, Grandpa, brother in law, kids etc etc.

I called the INS and left them a message asking them to knock on the door but of course the worthless INS will do nothing. I am sick and tired of this excuse that the INS or ICE doesn't have enough manpower. This is bull! If they quit giving illegals HB1 Visas and started enforcing the law then I would not have 11 junked damaged for sale cars in front of that house and a DENVER cop might be alive?

I am now talking to HUD because they might have been involved in the sale of this house. These people are renting so who is the owner and how does HUD come into play in all of this? HUD is the federal government.
    Did they sell the house to an illegal immigrant? Do they ask for papers before selling? I DOUBT it! The taxpayer gets ripped off somemore!

Story to be continued....we homeowners are not HAPPY over how they can turn the street into a used car lot and or junkyard. DEPORT them IF they are ILLEGAL!

11 cars parket in front of the house

It's the same situation everywhere. I've seen entire front lawns paved to make room for several cars. Imagine how you would feel waking up and looking out your window at a damn parking lot.
    I've had a neighbor down the street who thought it was okay to have a rooster in her yard that cock-a-doodle-dooed every morning.
    I live in a nice mid to upper middle class neighborhood. These people trash up everything.
    And you are right. No one wants to get involved, least of all the INS. I've called neighborhood ordinance committees, the police, etc.
    It's too bad that caller ID was invented, because I would be on the phone harrassing everybody all the time.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The same thing is going on all over. President Bush thinks this is the new American Dream.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JACK!
    This is a PUBLIC HEALTH & possibly a BUILDING CODE violation.

CALL THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT and demand, Jack, demand that something is done now. You will not put up with people breaking the law and possibly CAUSING A PUBLIC HEALTH DANGER!!

THEN

go after the BUILDING CODE! Systematic and forceful. Gather the neighbors if that's possible and have them call as well. It can create a snowball effect but it has to start somewhere.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2ndamendsis, that is the right answer. But those laws have not been enforced for a LONG time. It interferes with illegal immigration. Sorry, but it's the truth.

The Fire Marshall should be able to do something, thats who I called. The people I called about are gone now, I don't know if me calling had something to do with or not.
    Oh yes, never in my wildest dreams did I think I would hear a rooster in my neighoborhood, but it happened! The clerk at City Hall actually chuckled when I called her about it. There are many of these horror stories on ALIPAC from everywhere. You are not alone.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Re: 11 cars parket in front of the house

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    It's the same situation everywhere. I've seen entire front lawns paved to make room for several cars. Imagine how you would feel waking up and looking out your window at a damn parking lot.
    I've had a neighbor down the street who thought it was okay to have a rooster in her yard that cock-a-doodle-dooed every morning.
    I live in a nice mid to upper middle class neighborhood. These people trash up everything.
    And you are right. No one wants to get involved, least of all the INS. I've called neighborhood ordinance committees, the police, etc.
    It's too bad that caller ID was invented, because I would be on the phone harrassing everybody all the time.
    One thing that can be done, is if you have 6 to 8 people that are REALLY pissed about it, is to setup 24/7 surveillance, and video tape EVERYTHING. Do so in a VERY open manner. Park on the street, setup a video camera on a tripod, use an inverter in the vehicle. ALWAYS work in pairs, and you MUST be willing to have confrontations. Take my word, this usually WILL remove them from your neighborhood (if they dont have like a group of 5 houses). I have done this in the past (over 10 years ago). I will do this in the future also.

HOLD THEIR FEET TO THE FIRE, does not stop with the pollies. Hold ALL illegals feet to the fire also. Any and every legal act that can be taken to make their life a miserable problem is all the more reason for them to leave. Time for "fair play" is WAY OVER!!!!11!! It is time to win at ALL costs (legal of course). I had five of them arrested by observing one of them stealing screws at a large HW store (not a home despot). Now, we have a couple of "teams" which will be starting on shopping sessions at certain locations (like HW stores, etc). We will not buy much, but will be VERY observant.

H.

LAWS ARE NOT ENFORCED because we ALLOWED them not to be enforced and the precedent was then set.

It's now time that enough people DEMANDED that those laws are now ENFORCED.

However, from my small experience, these laws ARE ENFORCED FOR AMERICAN CITIZENS. Our business deals with them every day and our customers are consistantly brought into line by the authorities.

SO, HOW ABOUT WE BEGIN DEMANDING THAT THESE LAWS ARE ENFORCED................PERIOD!

Get a clue

You act like a proud american and seem to think of yourself that way. What about freedom ever heard of that? I am a second generation american of irish descent. I have old cars in my back yard. I hate people like you that want to take away freedom from me to do what ever I choose to do with my house. You think this country is about freedom as long as its acceptable to you. I am so sick of people that want one thing and say another. I want real freedom not your idea of freedom. I have to admit I keep the front yard nice for lame people like you that think they have the right to tell me what I can do with my paid for house but I resent anyone that thinks they have a right to tell me what I can do. I do not like cookie cutter houses that all look the same . I hate how you think you have a right to interfere because in my opinion thats not freedom or what america is about. Who are you to interfere with others. This america sucks and is not about freedom at all. You have no business interfering with neighbors trying to impose your idea of how many cars are allowed that is not freedom that is about control. So what if a family of 11 lives there and so what if they rent. MOVE if you dont like it. I imagine this will piss every one of you off and to bad. I too am a union member and an american, I can have a different opinion from you. Do you think this country is better off with laws covering every aspect of life what is freedom to you? I should be able to have as many cars as I can fit on my property and if it devalues your property to bad. I hate neighborhood associations and thats why I would never live where they exist. Maybe you should move into a tightly regulated neighborhood you sound like a perfect candidate for living in one. Nosy wanna be cop and I bet you love Bill O'Reilly I hate the guy. While I am all for some of this sites ideas I am really getting grossed out by the hypocrisy and rascism. Good old boys site right. These forums have almost pushed me to the other side. This place is nothing but people claiming to be american but not true americans that care about freedom but the new american notion of freedom as long as its your kind of freedom. Attack differing ideas and distrust anyone of color. I am in a union that thinks I need to be told how to vote and so I am used to people that don't care enough to read about issues and be informed. I think this new america is a sore excuse for what we had and the reason we dont have it anymore is morons that cannot leave others alone.

I'm not quite certain who you were just referring to.

However, if it was me?.........I'll wait for your apology. If this drivel was meant for me then please don't ever presume to know what I believe, what I do and how I think. You know not one damned thing about me.

NOW, if by chance you were speaking of JACK, then you certainly owe him an apology. If you're not capable of an apology then perhaps you'd better find another place to show your ignorance.

It would also be a very good idea that, before you open your trap you READ CAREFULLY what is written. That way you might avoid making an ass of yourself. Ignorance is not becoming.

Thank You.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast