Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

116 new people in 12 days!

Wow!

I started watching the numbers of people that were registering March 31st. On that afternoon we had 4,995 people registered. 12 days later we have
    5116! I find that very encouraging! It means that lots of people are as concerned as we all are!

To all the new people that have recently registered

WELCOME

You have found a group of very dedicated, very patriotic people who have the best interest of America and Americans at heart.
    We look forward to getting to know you and to sharing thoughts and ideas with all of you. If you have any questions, there are plenty of people here who will help you out!
    Tell your friends about ALIPAC and the good work we are doing to secure our borders and our country!

Welcome all!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think it's due to the fact that Americans are waking up and are tired of the invasion in our country, alipac is a good place to learn and share ideas so this is where they come.
    Lots of good, intelligent folks here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    A little over a year ago there were 1300 here. I don't remember my EXACT number, but it was 13something. I'm so thankful to see so many more joining the fight to save our country!

When I first got here I didn't know anything other than I was tired of seeing Americans sold out in their own country. I don't think I had EVER called a Senator's office before finding my voice HERE.

As overwhelmed as a lot of you new folks feel, know that together we ARE making a difference. I'm very proud to be a part of this group, and I thank you all for being a part of it with me.

/mushy stuff

Pinestrawguys wrote
    As overwhelmed as a lot of you new folks feel, know that together we ARE making a difference. I'm very proud to be a part of this group, and I thank you all for being a part of it with me.
    Amen, brother!

April
    I feel the same way,PinestrawGuys!

everyone!

Pine said:
    Well said Pine, ok to be mushy now and then.

After the May 1st marches last year I was jolted and began looking around on the internet, found alipac, read and watched for a short while and signed up. Was one of the best things I've ever done.

I've been told several times, 'why bother?' That is the state of mind so many people have in my state. But I feel complacency could ruin this country but I won't be part of that. I care too much about my children's future.

To all our new people, WELCOME!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just happenned onto this site from a different one where I was more of a lurker than anything else, and have found very intelligent, passionate, and compassionate people who I agree with more than disagree with on all topics discussed.

I only wish there were places like this ten years ago, as it would have made info gathering and studying easier. It's such a nice experience too, to be able to converse with folks who are on the same level, and are "on the level".

"United We Stand, Divided We Fall"
    we are glad you decided to stand with us!!
    Together we can take our country back!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    After the May 1st marches last year I was jolted and began looking around on the internet, found alipac, read and watched for a short while and signed up. Was one of the best things I've ever done.
    I joined in Feb, but May 1 was a big turning point for me. Not because I was shocked about the illegals--I always KNEW that illegals behave this way and are loyal to Mexico, and I always considered illegal immigration a major concern. It was the press coverage at the time, the appearances by Dobbs, Hayworth, Tancredo etc. A slew of books followed that very volatile time. I first read Hayworth, and found a gold-mine of info, and saw before my eyes the outright lies peddled by the MSM that even I had previously believed. I started watching Lou on a regular basis, and then purchased War on the Middle Class. I most recently read State of Emergency, and that book knocked me out of my chair. I've seen documentaries, chatted on-line, and decided to come here after realizing most mainstream message boards are still in the dark on this issue. I prefer the company of people informed on this topic. And we have home turf if some globalist does try to duke it out with us.

I have come to the realization that illegal immigration is by far the defining issue for 21st century America. Its issues are clear, they are defining for Americans. It is very similar to a nation at war. It makes sense in every single facet of our society to oppose illegal immigration. Pat's book made me realise that the future of the USA, and Western Civilization itself literally hangs in the balence. Its not hype. Its not fear-mongering dogma. Either we stop this invasion, or our nation will collapse, Western Civilization will fall, and our children and grandchildren will be living in a Dark Age. Simple as that.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast