Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

14th Ammendment Debate - Senate - May 30, 1866

There is a post provided by judyweller, August 12, 2010 (thank you, Judy) on another forum. If you download and print it, it is 74 pages. It is worth the read. It gives a lot of insight as to the struggles with immigration this country has had over the years.

The link is: http://the-peoples-forum.com/cgi-bin/re ... tNum=13135

GR
    Thank you.

I'll read it later when I have time to dedicate.

Whatever is written inside this discussion, the world's people are using America as their place to be free to do whatever evils they want, to whomever they want, and without little (or none) accountability on their parts - individually and as a group.

For THAT reason Americans have got to end the "For Sale & Activist's Abuse" sign on The U.S.A.

Either that movement ends or America will, unfortunately, end as a nation and become a war zone where the people of the world will fight all opposing races so that their race will take over as the ONLY race that will reign in what used to be The U.S.A.

Look around at how this "is happening" right before our eyes inside The U.S.A.

-- mexico's leaders, and individual citizens, constantly blaming and threatening America to take their citizens, and support and pay them (with USA tax dollars, etc) for simply "being inside America's borders illegally (i.e.; against America's laws)" - when mexico fully enforces their anti-illegal alien laws with their armed military on ALL of their borders.

-- china sells tickets to their citizens to give birth inside America, for the purpose of squeezing out America's tax dollars for their citizen's profit, gain, and support off the American workers (who can get jobs), and hence the monetary gain of china, where America's tax dollars will be spent.

-- radical muslims, though most muslims agree to this move, deliberately plant their next mosque near the biggest attack in one American city ever - done by known radical muslims - and many in the USA govt support it?

-- The list goes on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by GR
    Thank you.

I'll read it later when I have time to dedicate.

Whatever is written inside this discussion, the world's people are using America as their place to be free to do whatever evils they want, to whomever they want, and without little (or none) accountability on their parts - individually and as a group.

For THAT reason Americans have got to end the "For Sale & Activist's Abuse" sign on The U.S.A.

Either that movement ends or America will, unfortunately, end as a nation and become a war zone where the people of the world will fight all opposing races so that their race will take over as the ONLY race that will reign in what used to be The U.S.A.

Look around at how this "is happening" right before our eyes inside The U.S.A.

-- mexico's leaders, and individual citizens, constantly blaming and threatening America to take their citizens, and support and pay them (with USA tax dollars, etc) for simply "being inside America's borders illegally (i.e.; against America's laws)" - when mexico fully enforces their anti-illegal alien laws with their armed military on ALL of their borders.

-- china sells tickets to their citizens to give birth inside America, for the purpose of squeezing out America's tax dollars for their citizen's profit, gain, and support off the American workers (who can get jobs), and hence the monetary gain of china, where America's tax dollars will be spent.

-- radical muslims, though most muslims agree to this move, deliberately plant their next mosque near the biggest attack in one American city ever - done by known radical muslims - and many in the USA govt support it?

-- The list goes on and on.
    I could not agree more. I do believe that the 14th ammendment has literally been highjacked, and I do place much responsibility, most recently, at the feet of Chief Justice Brennan. Maybe others will take away actual, factual dialogue interchange differently than myself, but so be it.

Our history has been hijacked. Time to dig.