Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

2 Goldsboro NC 13 year olds plowed down on way to school

Does anybody know if the guy who ran over these kids on the way to school Friday morning was illegal? Both of them live on Seymour Johnson AFB and have parents in the military.

Police charged the driver, Luis Delgado Jesus, 23, of Mount Olive with driving without a license, expired registration and expired inspection. The crash was being investigated and more charges were possible.
    Maybe late getting to his construction job at SJAFB?

http://www.wral.com/apncnews/5363960/detail.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would be willing to bet he's illegal because all of the signs sure point to that. Driving without a license, expired registration and inspection are all of the things that we seem to see over and over with all of the illegals that have been charged with crimes. Good luck on finding out though! MAYBE a good reporter will get a call through to ICE within a week.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I just emailed one of the reporters and asked if he knew whether this man was here LEGALLY. Will let you know if I hear anything from him.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    I just emailed one of the reporters and asked if he knew whether this man was here LEGALLY. Will let you know if I hear anything from him.
    Bootsie might as well give up. I tried that a couple of months ago when two teenage brothers were killed in a hit & run in Greenville. Police were looking for someone named Cruz who left the scene. After 2 days, it wasn't ever mention again that I know of.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You never can tell, had_enuf, because that ONE reporter that I was working with on the serial rapist case here DID keep me informed and was nice enough to email me when he finally heard back from ICE. I was keeping him posted on what my investigation was saying and he did the same. BUT, I had emailed two other reporters who had also written up stories about it and they didn't bother to get back with me. We can just hope the one I emailed this morning will be one of the decent ones!

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie

Good luck, I have tried getting info from "reporters"on several cases. As of yet none have had the courtesy to respond.

Maybe that one from the Winston-Salem Journal was just a real exception. In fact, the other two DID respond to the first emails I sent but, when I was trying to get the details about whether this man was ILLEGAL, then I just didn't hear another word back from those two. But, I will have to say that Patrick (whatever his last name was) was extremely helpful.

Below is the email I DID get from the reporter! Not much new BUT at least he bothered to respond. I did ask him to please update me if he found out whether this person was an illegal.

Thank you for writing. All we know now is what police records show and what officers tell us. We don't know his residency status. He does not have a drivers license or updated registration and inspection. That's it for now.

Thanks again for your email,

John Bachman
    WRAL-TV

XXX

We need to focus calls on the police and ICE in Atlanta. If this guy is an illegal too, we are going to have to do something. This is turning into a blood bath.

W

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast