Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

2 Questions that SOMEONE should be answering

And sadly our govt is silent

On the leader of a foreign power coming to America

I just read an interesting article about Mexico's President attempting to come into this country, and influence American views pertaining to "rights" for Mexican workers in this country. Then I read the well stated and coherent reply by Bryan McClellan on January 24, 2008, and the lines:

"We welcome all who come here legally and obey our rules,but clearly you seek to circumvent the will/laws of the American people and hope to shovel a pile of bullshit across our border so high that you make us the bad guy,when in reality it is you who are attempting tear the fabric of our nation asunder by ignoring the homegrown plight of your countrymen."

I had two immediate reactions:

1.) I was appalled by the article. This head of State thinks that he can just strut about this country, stump speeching to whomever will give him audience, in favor positions that he was not invited to take? Who the Hell does this clown think he IS?

2.) Why? Why are those that are supposed to be protecting this country not telling this clown to pack up and get out, and don't come back until invited to do so?

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/cont/node/4335

Great post- I totally agree. It is disgusting. Our leaders have done nothing but encourage this illegal invasion so they are not going to discourage the illegal's "leaders" from coming here either.

Our leaders have betrayed us for 30+ years with regards to this invasion . First we let his citizens invade and insult us by mocking American law, destroying towns, killing Americans, destroying schools and hospitals. Now we let their leaders come in and say and do what they please like they own the place. If we don't do something soon-they will own the place. They already have more rights than you and I!

Any of our leaders that allows any of this to occur should be tried for treason!

Nicole

Banned
    Some of the panderers in our govt I would expect silence from

But where are our guys ?

Why are they not speaking out against this invasion of
    our sovereignty?

That is a good question. Even though Tancredo is no longer running for pres-I would expect some statement from him.

Even our allies in the house and senate-nothing.

How about Michelle Malkin or Pat B- I have not heard anything from them unless I missed it. What about talk radio? Are they all fixated on the Presidential race? Seems to me this should be part of it. I would even like mentioned the fact that the Mexican army has crossed our border several times-heard on Lou. No response from Jorge though. Isn't that an act of war? Shouldn't these issues be brought up in the debates?

Too bad these presidential debates are usually moderated by OBL. It would be great if the candidates were asked about this. If any future debates take questions, we could try to E-mail them in although I know that it would be hard to get something so "contriversial" like that asked in a debate.

Nicole

99 out of 100 politicians are traitors.
    999 out of 1000 businesses are traitors.

Maybe this is one reason why Hillary wants govco healthcare.
    So the American Taxpayer can continue to have to pay for illegals healthcare while the businesses continue not to pay any of it.

Maybe we need to help get these guys to that special place in hell Lou Dobbs talks about!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

What can u expect from politicians who are so into themselves, they have no time for REAL ISSUES.

I think we, the public, should finance political runs, no funny money from anywhere else..i.e., lobbyists, private groups, individuals, etc.
    Let's get the races back into the hands of Americans, not elites. If there is a limited amount of money coming in for a campaign, they would use it wisely, and pay attention to the citizens and their concerns. Maybe some "
    normal" citizens would be able to get into the race as well, since it wouldn't be restricted to the rich and powerful. How long has it been that an "average" citizen could run and have a chance at winning? Too many years. We have been overtaken by greedy, uninformed individuals, who care only where their next hundred grand is coming from. They have a 99% incumbency rate it seems so why bother with us peons.

A good question to ask, is what's the matter with us if we have kept them in office all these years? Most of them hardly have stellar records on most issues, voting only to get re-elected, not because an issue is of vital importance.

LET'S TAKE AMERICA BACK FOLKS

WE SEEM TO BE THE ONLY ONES CAPABLE OF IT

We ought to be at very damn caucus debate and vote with Red, white and blue shirts on, confronting these nut cases, and we ought to have other plants in every question and answer session, at every speech, at every appearance, and ASK them Publicly what they are going to do, and why we should elect someone that does not represent us.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

RealID,

The problem is only about 10% of the 70% that want illegal immigration stopped are doing anything about it. While we're spending countless hours perday emailing the slobs that got us into this mess the other 90% are doing nothing but complaining about it. Everyday all the American workers beotch and complain, then go home and sit on their tails with a six pack. While we contribut our dollars to the causes to GET IT DONE they are renting movies and crap like that.

10% won't get it done. Americans really have become weak and complacent. I guess all the lower education has paid off.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Hi Chexfive,

You are so right on that we have become complacent and lazy.
    We rely on the "other guy" to get it done.

I know a few people in unions, and their union wanted their members to become vocal and let their reps know they were against illegals and to also join with us at a small protest against NH ID cards being issued. None that I saw "had" the time. But they did have the time. I hear them talk about how the illegals are filthy, don't do competent work, etc, moan & groan, but they don't participate. Each and everyone of us has too, it can't be just some of us...unless they actually get out and vote correctly. I have a problem sometimes thinking about that too, as to will they have the time to actually pay attention to these candidates, how will they know who they should vote for. I think I confused myself on that sentence...oh well. I think you get my drift.

I think political candidates "today" no longer focus on issues as much, instead it seems to be a popularity poll. Reminds me of silly school tugs.
    The majority of time, they just say what they think the people want to hear, and its not us they want to take to the dance .

Our nation's stability, standing among the world, and its citizenry are in dire danger. Not just from the "terrorists", but from our own apathy, greed, and lack of government enforcement of laws. How this is all going to play out remains to be seen. Sometimes too scary to even imagine. The global society they wanted..........funny how sometimes what you wish for really isn't what you wanted.........they worldwide are hurting.......guess our corporations greed, spread too rapidly worldwide and now all nations are paying the price.

Its fine and dandy for a global position on some things, but you cannot have one in its entirety I feel. It kind've reminds me of a marriage, no matter the love and intent, you still are two individuals, with two different ideas and thoughts, which you can blend, but you cannot stop either one from still keeping their own separate identities. Peas in a pod, no couple is.
    Life experiences, etc remain individual and still control your thoughts and processes despite the "blending."

RealID,

Thank You! Your a true American!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast