Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

2 Trillion dollars, you must read this!

About 2 thirds down, it explains about the "protests"

http://www.axisoflogic.com/artman/publi ... 1569.shtml

Economy
    FEDERAL RESERVE ORDERS TWO TRILLION DOLLARS TO BE PRINTED AND PUT INTO CIRCULATION!
    By Special Report
    Mar 28, 2006, 21:05

Email this article Printer friendly page

TWO TRILLION $$

SOURCES WITHIN THE UNITED STATES TREASURY ARE FLABBERGASTED!

INFO CORROBORATED BY THREE SEPARATE U.S. TREASURY SOURCES

Six months ago, the Federal Reserve quietly announced that as of March 20, 2006, they would no longer publish "M3" Data. The "M3" was the amount of cash the government printed to put into circulation, propping-up the U.S. economy.

As of eight days ago, M3 data is no longer being reported, so there is no way for the public, investors or bond holders to know how much currency exists - and no way to gauge how much a "dollar" is truly worth.

Three separate sources in the U.S. Treasury have told me that this week, the federal reserve ordered TWO TRILLION dollars to be printed! The U.S. Treasury is allegedly running printing presses 24/7 to accommodate that order. Treasury employees were specifically ORDERED not to talk about this to anyone because it could cause economic collapse.

Even worse, I was also told that the whole Immigration Amnesty Debate (especially the well-funded well-attended protests) was deliberately scheduled to take place now, to divert attention from this massive printing/devaluation of the U.S. Dollar. The feds allegedly figured that by the time anyone found out, they could smooth things over. They figured wrong. Surprise, boys, you've been exposed!

Watch for Gold and silver to skyrocket in price within days as the world wises up and begins dumping the U.S. Dollar.

UPDATE: As of 9:05 AM this morning, Silver is at a ten year high and Gold is within a few dollars of a 25 year high. The U.S. Dollar is falling against all major world currencies. . More details as they become available.
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

Been expecting this

I have been watching and waiting for the proverbial other shoe to fall. KerPlunk!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Even worse, I was also told that the whole Immigration Amnesty Debate (especially the well-funded well-attended protests) was deliberately scheduled to take place now, to divert attention from this massive printing/devaluation of the U.S. Dollar. The feds allegedly figured that by the time anyone found out, they could smooth things over. They figured wrong. Surprise, boys, you've been exposed!
    I to had been looking for the proverbial "link" to the N.W.O I just KNEW that was timed to turn the nations attention away from something...but I found it!

ker-splat ker-plunk the penny finaly dropped.
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

Well, this isnt good is it!

T

How can we confirm this?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W, I'm working on that now I know my congressmans golfing buddy and he's out of his office now. I left a message with his sec. I'm pretty sure cong. Calvert can confirm this. I originaly discovered the "M3" was not going to be published anymore sometime back but I just let it slide.

Edward Everett Hale

They need that $2 Trillion to hand out to all our newly legalized "citizens". Once they get their documents they will have a giant baby boom just like last time amnesty passed.

I read a while back, that Abe Lincoln had the same thing done, during the Civil War, to pay for the war.

I'm not a historian, so I just know what I read.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Economy
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FED - 'FESS UP ON M3
    By Special Report
    Mar 28, 2006, 21:05

Editor's Note: On 3/28/06 we published an article which stated that the Federal Reserve has ordered 2 Trillion dollars to be printed by U.S. mints. We mistakenly published this text instead of the one we meant to publish (below) from Free Market News. The report on the Fed's printing of 2 Trillion Dollars is not adequately supported with sources and supporting factual information. Therefore we pulled that article today, March 29, 2006 and replace it with the article we meant to publish. We apologize to our readers for this error on our part. - LMB

HUH?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!