Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

2 years to hide...

This is not border security......... Great, 2 years to set up shop...

http://66.102.9.104/translate_c?hl=en&s ... LutfDfludw

Two questions we need answered.

1. Are they giving these to illegals currently in the US?

and

2. Where did Congress authorize this in the law code?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

More than 200 thousand undocumented Salvadorans living in the United States protected by a Temporary Protection Status (TPS, for its acronym in English) that the government await impatient Washington granted a further extension and given a new work permit.

Los beneficios del amparo The benefits of amparo
    http://66.102.9.104/translate_c?hl=en&s ... i1ycLD9V5Q

This is not border security..
    Nope....seems they are hell bent to do whatever they want.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's the copy and paste of the article. It's in two languages so just ignore the spanish if you can't read it.

Effective use permits for 2 years
    Para quienes esperan un cupo de visa For those waiting for a visa quota

Getty Images Getty Images
    El permiso de trabajo tiene una duración de 12 meses. The work permit lasts for 12 months. Quienes esperan cupos de visa recibirán permisos de 24 meses. Those who expect visa quota permits will receive 24 months.
    Por Jorge Cancino , Univision Online* By Jorge Cancino, Univision Online *
    Un requisito clave A key requirement

No las entregan todas Do not deliver all

Trámites de Residencia Things Residency

A partir de este lunes (30 de junio) el servicio de inmigración de Estados Unidos comenzó a emitir permisos de trabajo válidos por dos años para inmigrantes que gestionan la residencia y se encuentran en espera de un cupo de visa disponible de acuerdo al BoletÃ*n de Visas del Departamento de Estado. Starting this Monday (June 30) the immigration service in the United States began broadcasting work permits valid for two years for immigrants who manage the residence and awaiting a quota of visas available according to Visa Bulletin State Department.

La medida "sólo beneficia a las personas que aplicaron para ser residentes pero no hay una visa disponible en estos momentos para ellos", dijo el abogado Jorge Rivera , uno de los moderadores del Chat de Inmigración de Univision.com. The measure "only benefits people who applied to become residents but there is a visa unavailable to them," said lawyer Jorge Rivera, one of the moderators of Love immigration Univision.com.

Advirtió que la medida no beneficia a todos los extranjeros que realizan trámites ante el servicio de inmigración, sino sólo quienes solicitaron la residencia por medio de un formulario I-485 y el departamento de Estado no tiene la green card disponible en este momento. He warned that the measure does not benefit all foreigners engaged in proceedings before the immigration service, but only those who applied for residency through a form I-485 and the Department of State has no green card available at the moment.

Los extranjeros que se encuentran en esta situación califican para un permiso de trabajo extendido por la Oficina de CiudadanÃ*a y Servicios de Inmigración (USCIS). Foreigners who are in this situation qualify for a work permit issued by the Office of Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

Ahorro significativo Significant cost savings

"Ese permiso hasta ahora era válido por un año, pero a partir de hoy tendrá una validez de dos años, una mejora que ayudará a muchas personas", dijo Rivera. "That was so far permit valid for one year, but from today will be valid for two years, an improvement that will help many people," said Rivera.

Para acogerse a este nuevo beneficio los beneficiarios podrán seguir utilizando el mismo formulario I-765 y pagar la tarifa de $340. To qualify for this new benefit recipients may continue to use the same form I-765 and pay the fee of $ 340.

"La ventaja es que esos $340 servirán para 24 meses en vez de sólo 12", apuntó. "The advantage is that these $ 340 to serve 24 months instead of only 12", he said.

Rivera explicó además que el pago del permiso de empleo se realiza junto con el envÃ*o del Formulario I-485. Rivera further explained that the payment of licence job is done together with the dispatch of Form I-485.

"Se incluye un solo pago por un valor de $1,010, que incluye formulario de residencia (I-485) y autorización de empleo (I-765)", dijo. "It includes a single payment for $ 1010, which includes form of residence (I-485) and employment authorization (I-765)," he said.

La cuota anual The annual fee

Respecto al número de residencias que cada año entrega Estados Unidos, el Departamento de Estado explicó que distribuye 200 mil tarjetas verdes de acuerdo con el grado de preferencia, que va en orden descendiente: cónyuges, hijos menores de edad, hijos mayores de edad, etc. With regard to the number of residences to surrender United States each year, the State Department explained that distributes 200 thousand green cards according to the degree of preference, which goes in descending order: spouses, minor children, adult children, etc. .

La fecha de la entrevista corresponde a la fecha en que fue presentada la solicitud de residencia al servicio de inmigración y se regula por el BoletÃ*n de Visas. The date of the interview corresponds to the date on which application was filed residence to immigration service and is regulated by the Visa Bulletin.

El abogado José Pertierra, que también modera la Sala de Chat de Univision.com junto con Rivera, indicó que "el Departamento de Estado dispone, para cada año fiscal de unas 200 mil visas de residencia permanente (green card), que son otorgadas a aquellos familiares inmediatos de ciudadanos estadounidenses y residentes legales que son pedidos por medio del Formulario I-130, y también para trabajadores especializados que son pedidos en base a una Certificación Laboral". The lawyer Jose Pertierra, who also moderated the Chat Room Univision.com along with Rivera, indicated that "the State Department provides, for each fiscal year of approximately 200 thousand permanent residence visas (green card), which are awarded to those immediate family members of U.S. citizens and legal residents who are ordered through the Form I-130, and also for skilled workers who are ordered based on a Labor Certification. "

El año fiscal estadounidense inicia el 1 de octubre y finaliza el 30 de septiembre del año siguiente. The U.S. fiscal year begins October 1 and ends on September 30 the following year.

Do not deliver all

No las entregan todas Do not deliver all

Trámites de Residencia Things Residency

Pertierra Agregó que "en teorÃ*a, cada paÃ*s puede recibir hasta un máximo de 20 mil visas, pero en realidad se otorga un promedio que varÃ*a entre 4 y 8 mil visas". Pertierra added that "in theory, each country can receive up to 20 thousand visas, but in reality is granted an average ranging between 4 and 8 thousand visas."

El Departamento de Estado dispone para cada año fiscal de unas 200 mil visas de residencia permanente (green card), que son otorgadas a aquellos familiares inmediatos de ciudadanos estadounidenses y residentes legales que son pedidos por medio del Formulario I-130, y también para trabajadores especializados que son pedidos en base a una Certificación Laboral, explicó Pertierra. The State Department provides for each fiscal year of approximately 200 thousand permanent residence visas (green card), which are awarded to those immediate family members of U.S. citizens and legal residents who are ordered through the Form I-130, and also for workers specialized orders that are based on a Labor Certification, Pertierra explained.

"En teorÃ*a cada paÃ*s puede recibir hasta un máximo de 20 mil visas, pero en realidad se otorga un promedio que varÃ*a entre 4 y 8 mil visas", añadió. "In theory each country can receive up to 20 thousand visas, but in reality is granted an average ranging between 4 and 8 thousand visas," he added.

Causa de las esperas Cause of waiting

Las esperas de extienden debido a que cada año va en aumento el número de peticiones que se presenta. The stretch of waiting every year due to a growing number of petitions that were presented.

El mayor número de peticiones corresponde a esposas, esposos e hijos de mexicanos que son residentes de Estados Unidos y quieren traer a sus familiares directos, dijo Rivera. The largest number of requests corresponds to wives, husbands and children of Mexicans who are residents of the United States and want to bring their immediate families, Rivera said.

"Esa es la razón por la cual hay que esperar, en algunos casos, demasiado tiempo. Hay preferencias, como por ejemplo la Cuarta por petición de familia, que corresponde a un hermano de ciudadano estadounidense, que la visa demora en llegar más de 10 años", agregó. "That is why we must wait, sometimes too long. There are preferences, such as the Fourth at the request of family, which corresponds to a brother of a U.S. citizen, that the visa delay in reaching more than 10 years, "he added.

Si un paÃ*s agota antes del término del año fiscal la cuota asignada, se detiene el proceso hasta el siguiente año fiscal", dijo el letrado. If a country exhausted by the end of the fiscal year the quota, the process stops until the next fiscal year, "said the lawyer.

El USCIS dijo que para mayor información los interesados visitar la internet uscis.gov o llamar de forma gratuita al 1-800-375-5283. The USCIS said that more information for interested parties to visit the Internet uscis.gov or call for free at 1-800-375-5283.

Rivera modera la Sala de Chat de Univision.com los dÃ*as lunes cada 15 dÃ*as a partir de las 7 pm (tiempo del Este de estados Unidos), mientras que Pertierra modera los dÃ*as miércoles a partir de las 3 pm (tiempo del Este de Estados Unidos). Rivera moderates the Chat Room on Monday Univision.com every 15 days starting at 7 pm (Eastern U.S.), while moderates Pertierra on Wednesday from 3 pm (Eastern States United).
    Reading this copy and paste in two languages shows what a pain it would be to be a nation with two languages. I say ENGLISH ONLY!!

[quote]Temporary Protected Status

This site is designed to be a one-stop resource for all Temporary Protected Status (TPS)-related information. Below you will find a basic introduction to the TPS program, links to the statute, regulations, and pertinent application forms, as well as information specific to each country (or part thereof) that is or was designated for TPS. For information about past TPS designations, please go to our TPS Archives page. The governing TPS statute is section 244 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), and the primary TPS regulations are at 8 C.F.R. § 244. Forms are:
    I-821, Application for Temporary Protected Status
    I-765, Application for Employment Authorization

Countries (or parts thereof) that are currently designated for TPS:

Burundi: The designation of Burundi for TPS has been terminated effective 12:01 a.m. May 2, 2009. To maintain TPS benefits through May 1, 2009, Burundian TPS beneficiaries must comply with re-registration requirements. Most recent TPS re-registration period from October 29, 2007, to December 28, 2007. Employment Authorization Documents (EADs) are automatically extended through May 2, 2008.

El Salvador: Currently designated through March 9, 2009. Most recent TPS re-registration period from August 21, 2007, to October 22, 2007. EADs are automatically extended through March 9, 2008.

Honduras: Currently designated through January 5, 2009. Most recent TPS re-registration period from May 29, 2007, to July 30, 2007. EADs are automatically extended through January 5, 2008.

Nicaragua: Currently designated through January 5, 2009. Most recent TPS re-registration period from May 29, 2007, to July 30, 2007. EADs are automatically extended through January 5, 2008.

Somalia: Currently designated through September 17, 2009. The 60-day re-registration period began March 12, 2008, and ends May 12, 2008. EADs are automatically extended through September 17, 2008.

Sudan: Currently designated through November 2, 2008. Most recent TPS re-registration period from March 8, 2007, to May 7, 2007. EADs are automatically extended through November 2, 2007.

Deferred Enforced Departure (DED)

Liberia: President George W. Bush signed a Memorandum for the Secretary of Homeland Security on September 12, 2007, authorizing DED for 18 months (from October 1, 2007, through March 31, 2009) for Liberians (and aliens without nationality who last habitually resided in Liberia) who had TPS as of September 30, 2007. TPS-related EADs are automatically extended through March 31, 2009. Individuals who had Liberian TPS on September 30, 2007, but who did not obtain a TPS-related EAD, may apply for an EAD on Form I-765 while they are covered by DED.

What is Temporary Protected Status (TPS)?

TPS is a temporary immigration status granted to eligible nationals of designated countries (or parts thereof). In 1990, as part of the Immigration Act of 1990 (“IMMACTâ€

On the bright side, it doesn't apply to the <cough> "undocumented" from Mexico.

Could this be the one of the causes of complaints we're periodically hearing from Mexicans, La Raza, etc. about them being treated unfairly in comparison to those from some other countries?

Watch though....with the violence in Mexico there will now be demands being made for TPS based on those grounds.

Can any one say: out of touch rich elitist politicians ?

This non sense keeps getting worse does any one in washington dc and any hint of having a brain ?

I just wish that Americans had enough of a spine to stand up and demand removal of these fools.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!