Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Step #1- cancel your subscriptions immediately.

Step #2- write them and let them know how you feel.

Step #3- if you live in the Dallas area, warn others.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Banned
    Actually everyone everywhere needs to be on the alert

This is a planned and announced program of the Mexican govt

to de sensitize the American public about illegals from mexico

they want you "neutralized" (Caldrones words)

They want us to accept the takeover and smile about it

I have not seen this but does it show Gov Perry kissing the IA's feet or a$$? I would not be suprised. While he is busy looking at himself in the mirror and combing his Edwards hairdo, spending millions on the mansion, the IA's just keep on a coming to Texas. He managed to scrape up 3 million for some kinda half attempted camera securtiy on the border and just crowed about what a good leader he was for getting that done and how hard it was to find the money, mean while he shoots 10 million into a mansion that should just be torn down. There are lots of FEMA trailers around his sorry butt could live in. What a disgrace.
    "We are being destroyed from within"

I cancelled my subscription after 911, when I read the 'Letters to the Editor' one day and out of the 6 letters, 4 were from Muslims all whining because 'people were looking at them funny'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    how much do you think mexico paid for this pile of turd... i mean 'story' (story as in what is told a 3 year old)?
    DITTO!! and this is only the beginning, who ever said above we have been warned is so right.

Let the games begin!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

GFC
    "Mexico is radically, substantively, ferociously different from the United States," Jorge Castañeda, formerly Mexico's foreign minister, observed in 1995. It was a period of turmoil, with NAFTA newly inaugurated, a rural uprising in Chiapas and a growing gulf between social classes.

He described Mexicans trying to embrace an American-style work ethic, while others remained glued to a "mañana" view of life, reinforced by low pay, low self-esteem and an inability to penetrate Mexico's rigid class system. Many Mexicans lost hope and sought a better life in America.

Rural Mexicans have dominated the migrant wave, bringing a country-style sense of time and priorities. For Americans, a transfer of Mexican rural culture to our neighborhoods leaves many feeling overwhelmed. The fear of cultural overload is manifested in sights like Spanish-language billboards or large quinceañera parties in public parks. Schoolteachers find it incomprehensible that, for some reason, immigrant students often disappear for days and suddenly return with the expectation that the teacher should catch them up.

"Certain Mexicans can subscribe to a series of rules, from traffic regulations to work discipline and punctuality; others can decide, consciously or otherwise, that they prefer not to," Dr. Castañeda wrote.

Illegal immigration exacerbates the natural tension in American society by injecting more change than can be absorbed – and by defying laws designed to control the rate of change. When immigration restrictionists protest defiance of "law and order," they reveal anger at the cultural revolution Latino immigrants bring – a revolution many U.S. citizens feel powerless to stop.
    Castsneda hit the nail on the head. Glad this guy understands our anger and frustration.

I continue to be amazed by this attitude of "just sit back and accept it..there's nothing we could or should do about it..." It boggles my mind that people in positions of power thumb their noses at the wishes and best interests of the American people. We all know why, at least politically, our leaders won't deport them all and enforce our borders.

1) In their twisted minds, they think that if we turn off the spigot, the Mexican economy will collapse under the weight of all these people suddenly returning home and the halting of remittances flowing back to Mexico. Mexico is utterly dependent on the U.S. for economic survival. An unstable Mexican economy is a bad thing.

2) Money talks and our government is being infused with cash from Mexican special interests and our own chamber of commerce. Why stop a good thing?

3) Our government thinks that slave labor from Mexico is the only way that will allow us to compete with the Chinese. Americans demand too much money.

In the end, it's not about the American citizen at all. It's all about what's best for those in power. Period. End of story. Only a Patrick Henry style revolution will stop this cycle of corruption and return the power to where it rightfully belongs, to the American people. Where am I wrong??
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Don't forget about segregation. ESL classes are a hispanics only club which make them think they are superior. For the first time, my daughters school had to do ESL for first grade in addition to kindergarten because there are so many coming to Texas. It is time to end anchor baby status and deport all family members. Confiscate all of their assets to help pay for it.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Holy Cow! I thought Zeezil was back!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12