Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

2008 presidential hopeful

I found this link in another immigration forum. So I thought I would share it.

I will personally vote for Tancredo if he runs. but here is the site of a libertarian running in 2008 just someone to keep in mind.

http://www.phillies2008.com/site/issues

the wife and I are voting for Tancredo in November, even if we have to write in his name. We think he also represents us best on other issues as well. The supporters of illegals are working hard to register voters who support their anti-law, anti-American agenda. WE have got to register people who believe the way we do. And we've got to encourage and educate folks already regisitered who will vote the right way on illegal immigration issues.

The wife points out (gawd I hate it when she's right) that we are voting for Tancredo this November for GOVERNOR OF CALIFORNIA even though we know he doesn't reside here. And that's only if a viable 3rd party candidate doesn't show up. The choices we have for governor are so left-wing, anti-American crackpots (and they may not be figuratively speaking)
    that we have given up on the two major parties. To vote for any of the major parties' candidates would be to waste our votes, so we might as well waste them on someone we do support, although he doesn't live in our state. Yadda, yadda, the wife is still telling me what to write. I guess I'll turn the computer over to her for awhile. We take turns posting under this one pseudonym.

TANCREDO FOR PRESIDENT IN 2008. In the mean time, keep up the pressure on the current politicians, etc. regarding illegals.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>