View Poll Results: Seeing this open push for Amnesty by PBS, will you continue to donate to them?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, PBS is only reporting what most Americans believe should happen, and that is amnesty.

0 0%
  • No, PBS is lying, and most Americans do NOT want to grant amnesty to millions of illegal aliens.

17 100.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    "because we have an affinity for burros," Ah-Ha.. Pulling the Ole ass card. "The browning of America." Yes tanning booths cause cancer.
    Illegal aliens are a cancer on the American Lung. If not removed? Gonna kill us. And not just "conservatives".
    "But best of all, we’re Latinos: christened last decade as the nation’s large minority, with muchos of us in swing states."
    BEST OF ALL? You selfish jerk! Latino racist, arrogant, unappreciative imbecile!
    This morons entire spew is nothing but one race above the rest.
    I want to ask the chosen ones.. What if you woke up one day and all Americans not Latino were all gone. What would Hispanics and Latinos have then?
    I'll answer, the same third world corrupt dumps you left.
    Ignorant Idiots!
    I so agree with everything you have said. These ethnocentric Latinos are selfish, arrogant jerks who couldn't care less about this country. They only have one thing in mind and that is to turn this country into another Latino country via illegal immigration and anchor babies. They have a tribal mentality that is beyond belief or comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    "because we have an affinity for burros," Ah-Ha.. Pulling the Ole ass card. "The browning of America." Yes tanning booths cause cancer.
    Illegal aliens are a cancer on the American Lung. If not removed? Gonna kill us. And not just "conservatives".
    "But best of all, we’re Latinos: christened last decade as the nation’s large minority, with muchos of us in swing states."
    BEST OF ALL? You selfish jerk! Latino racist, arrogant, unappreciative imbecile!
    This morons entire spew is nothing but one race above the rest.
    I want to ask the chosen ones.. What if you woke up one day and all Americans not Latino were all gone. What would Hispanics and Latinos have then?
    I'll answer, the same third world corrupt dumps you left.
    Ignorant Idiots!
    Took the words right out of my mouth!
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Now I REALLY want a republican to win!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by AZres View Post
    RIGHT ON AIRDALE AND EVERYONE ELSE!!! THIS IS ALL PROPAGANDA SUPPORTED BY OUR PUBLIC BROADCAST SYSTEM ON OUR DOLLARS.

WELL, NOT ON MY DOLLARS ANYMORE...I HAD THE MISFORTUNE TO WATCH THIS BROADCAST AND NOTIFIED CHANNEL 8 THAT I NO LONGER SUPPORT THEM. THEY WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER CENT FROM ME BECAUSE OF THE AMOUNT OF SPANISH PROGRAMMING AND THEIR BIASED PORTRAYAL OF ALL THESE WONDERFUL LATINOS WHO FLAGRANTLY BREAK OUR LAWS AND THROW IT IN OUR FACES! NOT ONE MORE CENT TO PBS!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOOD 2 C U, AZres
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay View Post
    What a joke. They prefer Obama who has deported a record number of illegals, all the while talking out of both sides of his mouth. Sure must be gullible.
    Has he really deported a record number of illegals? Personally, I suspect the books are being cooked. Besides that, the fair way to evaulate the numbers would be to deduct all those that have been apprehended and not deported from those that have actually be deported for a more accurate number.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay View Post
    What a joke. They prefer Obama who has deported a record number of illegals, all the while talking out of both sides of his mouth. Sure must be gullible.
    I think many of them like many of us know Obama hasn't deported a record number of illegal aliens. Deportation is actually kicking them back across the border and not just telling them they need to leave of their own accord. When the records are finally forced out of ICE and the Justice Department I'll guarantee 75% of those "deported" illegal aliens were only given deportation notice or told they are required to leave but left to leave of their own accord. And we all know they don't leave but simply change to another name and move to another area (if they even move).

Funny it says that
    Comments for this page are closed.
    I bet they are....I stopped watching PBS many years ago when I found out who there big supporters were.The majority are multi-national companies. All they do is spiel there own brand of propagander.

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The 2016 latino vote definitely WON'T be republican either ..

Senate bill to boost immigrant-voters bloc by 32 million voters in 2036

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12