Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by TXDIXIECHK1
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I've never seen it either, great info!!
    Education is knowledge, and knowledge is power, and we need all we can get to keep this fight moving forward.
    Ditto! ..to the END!

GREAT phrase!
    Rob
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfbaby
    I think besides all of these reasons you listed the number one reason should be because 85% of the Legal Americans say so And since we pay the taxes and built this country(by the grace of God) we get that to have that right.
    You are right on!! What ever happened to our own Government hearing the "WILL OF THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY?" Why are we being ignored? Has anyone figured this out yet? If you do pls let me know.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by TXDIXIECHK1
    I think besides all of these reasons you listed the number one reason should be because 85% of the Legal Americans say so And since we pay the taxes and built this country(by the grace of God) we get that to have that right.
    You are right on!! What ever happened to our own Government hearing the "WILL OF THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY?" Why are we being ignored? Has anyone figured this out yet? If you do pls let me know.
    Have you signed up with www.NumbersUSA.org They have a direct connection to congress and I might add are a HUGE impact TELL ALL your friends & family about these sites...

Have a nice day all!
    Rob B)
    www.NetLog.com/iQuestionEverything
    Last edited by Jean; 07-20-2013 at 10:09 PM.
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

TxDixieChk1-Thanks for all the great sites,it takes me forever to find decent ones online.Here is one I don't think you have listed-WehateGringos.com.The letter from the "lady"in Athens GA. says what I think we're up against.

TxDixieChk1-Thanks for all the great sites,it takes me forever to find decent ones online.Here is one I don't think you have listed-WehateGringos.com.The letter from the "lady"in Athens GA. says what I think we're up against.
    You're most welcome. If I come across anymore, I'll msg you and vice versa. Together we can all make a difference.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    I only need one reason............ Illegal, PERIOD!!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    I only need one reason............ Illegal, PERIOD!!!!
    AMEN, BROTHER!
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12