Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SOS, I notice that California is on the list, but only one state legislator is listed. Since there are many state legislators what's the point of one state legislator signing up? One state legislator doesn't represent the will of the entire state legislature?
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

I'm on it sosad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    SOS, I notice that California is on the list, but only one state legislator is listed. Since there are many state legislators what's the point of one state legislator signing up? One state legislator doesn't represent the will of the entire state legislature?
    I have been doing more research and looks like we have to put pressure on the other legislators to join so go for it please and don't for get to sign the petition!! Thanks so much!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    I'm on it sosad.
    THANK YOU DELTA!! I THINK THIS IS SO IMPORTANT, WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET! So Please ask your state senators and Representatives to join!!

THREE CHEERS FOR YOU DELTA AND SAM!!!! THANK YOU TO SAM

Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I already signed SOS. I'll try to put pressure on my California state assemblyman, but since he's never bothered to once respond to any of my calls or emails I don't hold out much hope.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    I have been doing more research and looks like we have to put pressure on the other legislators to join so go for it please and don't for get to sign the petition!! Thanks so much!
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

FLA WILL BE LAST OR WILL NEVER JOIN
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote=Sam-I-am]I already signed SOS. I'll try to put pressure on my California state assemblyman, but since he's never bothered to once respond to any of my calls or emails I don't hold out much hope.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by "Sam-I-am":3ndhzb2y
    [/quote:3ndhzb2y]

Sam, you never know miracles have happened!! and won't you feel good if it does!!

You to ROCKFISH!!
    I WON'T GIVE UP ON FLORIDA OR CALIFORNIA, THEY ARE STILL APART OF AMERICA!![/b]

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011