Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

3/17, check NumbersUSA, good faxes agst Pelosi and amnesty

Check your NumbersUSA buffet board. I just sent three good faxes. Two about Pelosi calling our hard working border agents un-American. And also a fax to President Obama about his upcoming amnesty meeting.

Senator Richard Durbin
    309 Hart Office Bldg.
    Washington, DC 20510

ICE agents put their lives on the line every day to protect the security and well being of the American people. How can Speaker Pelosi call them "un-American?"

I am accustomed to Speaker Pelosi pandering to illegal aliens and anti-American worker groups. However, her recent comments at Rep. Luis Gutierrez's "immigration listening session" were truly atrocious -- even for her.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents are patriotic, hard working, and law-abiding men and women who do their utmost to protect the livelihoods and freedoms of Americans. How can the Speaker of the United States House of Representatives call their actions "un-American?"

There are more than 12 million unemployed Americans. Do you think this is acceptable? I sincerely hope not. This number is even more shameful considering the more than 7.7 million illegal aliens who have jobs. Do you believe this injustice should be allowed to continue?

ICE agents are trying to level the playing field for Americans and legal immigrant workers. What part of this does Speaker Pelosi find so appalling and "un-American?"

I urge you to publicly denounce Speaker Pelosi's comments. As one of Speaker Pelosi�s Democratic colleagues, your denunciation would carry a lot of weight and prove that your party does not share the Speaker's sentiments.

President Barack Obama
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
    Washington, DC 20500

Amnesty is not the answer to America's illegal immigration debacle and would only make matters worse. Please do not support any amnesty proposed by the Congressional Hispanic Caucus.

If a comprehensive amnesty were passed it would harm millions of less-educated Americans. A recent study shows that 1.6 million young adults with only a high school diploma are unemployed, looking for work but unable to find any kind of job; 291,000 of them are looking for a full-time job and have had to settle for part-time hours; and another 477,000 teens (16-17) are officially unemployed, actively seeking a job.

There are currently 7.7 million illegal aliens with jobs. An amnesty would make it nearly impossible for the more than 2 million less-educated adult Americans who are unemployed and looking for employment.

Any amnesty would harm America's most vulnerable. Please do not support any amnesty proposals when you meet with the Congressional Hispanic Caucus.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sent mine when I got my alert!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Checked and sent both faxes.........

ADDED this to the OBAMA letter

SO your going to meet with the hispanic caucus. a RACIST group that only panders to the hispanic people in this country both legally and illegally.
    A Racist group that wants open borders and does not think US LAWS should be enforced on hispanic people... PLEASE tell me as a white american where hell that is fair?
    Please tell me where its fair for a black man.
    Especially when Latino gangs target Blacks in an attempt to ethnic clense a neighborhood.
    Let me give you EXAMPLES. One year ago, a 17 year old high school football star in Los Angeles, who had scholarship offers to Stanford and an East coast school, was deliberately killed two houses down from his home in LA by an illegal alien LATINO gang banger. .
    The following week, three more black kids were gunned down by gang members,
    Two months ago a black man taking out trash at a bowling alley was assassinated in the LA area by hispanic gang members
    Example -- Newark NJ. Three black college students are killed execution style in a playground on a school campus. the fourth person had a machete used to cut her face and also decapitate her head from her body. The culprits are two ILLEGAL ALIENS WHO ARE LATINO from Peru and Colombia.
    Mexico Cartels are running operations in 230 AMERICAN TOWNS. Its time this is STOPPED. atlanta, georgia had 30 million dollars confiscated last year alone, MORE than Los Angeles, and your home town Chicago.
    As an American, this is unacceptable.
    The Hispanic and black caucuses in the house and Senate are also unacceptable and are both racist in my view because there is no white caucus and if there was, these two groups would be the first to scream racism.

Now as to why no amnesty, at a time when there are 14 million AMERICAN CITIZENS out of work, the last thing this country needs to be doing is passing any kind of immigration reform that allows anyone in this country illegally to stay here and be given the SAME RIGHTS I HAVE. that is unacceptable to me and millions of other AMERICANS.
    The Senate tried to pass comprehensive immigration reform back in 2006 and 2007, but we the american people stood up and said HELL NO. We, the american people crashed the phone system at the capitol to where no one could make calls out, or take incoming calls. and with high profiled murders by illegals in the last two years, you have more people waking up to the realization that the problem comes from every elected person in DC and everyone appointed to the past administrations.

The 1986 Amnesty signed by Reagan had set language in it that made it clear that the southern border would be secured, and that there would be work place enforcement, arresting both illegals and employers who hired them. The problem is all the politicians in DC have been bought off by lobbyists for the US chamber of commerce,big business who wants cheap slave labor, LaRaza, MALDEF and other anti-American organizations.

DO NOT allow them to tell you these illegals just come to work because on average, 12 americans are killed each day by someone here illegally. and 13 more a day by someone illegal driving under the influence. that is 25 a day or 175 a week, about the same as one plane crashing a week, Total, about 60,000 since 9-11.
    And we have not even talked about the ones who rape. Commit child abuse on a minor.burglarize someones home.
    These people who enter the US by crossing a border at a place not designated by Border Patrol or a port or entry are in violation of US Law.
    Here is the law, in case your not aware of it or know it---------------

Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code, "Improper Entry by Alien," any citizen of any country other than the United States who:

Enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers; or

Eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers; or

Attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact;
    has committed a federal crime.

Violations are punishable by criminal fines and imprisonment for up to six months. Repeat offenses can bring up to two years in prison. Additional civil fines may be imposed at the discretion of immigration judges, but civil fines do not negate the criminal sanctions or nature of the offense.

NOW, not only do the enter illegally, or some over stay travel visas, the also break the law when lying on applications for welfare and foodstamp programs. They purjure themselves by lying on work place applications where they say they are US Citizens. They commit a crime when they steal or forge documents.

so lets see, illegal entry, lying on applications for monies and jobs and being in possession of forged or stolen documents, THAT is FOUR CRIMINAL actions alone.

American has its own criminals, we sure as hell do NOT need to be importing criminals from other countries