Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Ban reruns of the Flintstones. You were encouraged to watch and according to the song, "..... we'll have a gay old time." This was a subversive program , and the evidence lies in what is happening now. Took years to manifest itself. What a brilliant devious plot by Hanna /Barbera.

Quote Originally Posted by Watson
    "Gay" was appropriated for another meaning. I am gay at heart can still mean merry, according to the dictionary.
    Rightly so Watson. Touche!
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

How ridiculous. Kids have always called each other names. A 3 year old doesn't know what "gay" means; he or she will repeat words they overhear adults say, and they can sense which words are more inappropriate and get a reaction from people. When I was 4, I uttered the F-bomb in front of the minister's wife. I was punished but not labeled for life. Let's get real people. Although it's easier to go after toddlers and let's say, Spongebob, than it is to fix real problems in this world. *rolls eyes*
    "I'd rather be perceived as the biggest nerd and eventually be successful than as the coolest person and achieve nothing."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12