Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

30 days FX TV show 7/26 Illegal Immigration Episode

Has anyone seen the trailers for this on TV?

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/orig...days/main.html

TV Show: 30 Days
    Posted by The Watchdog - July 17th, 2006
    http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/

FX Network will air the second season of “30 DAYS” on July 26th. The first episode features Minuteman Frank Jorge living with an illegal alien family for, you guessed it, 30 days.

On July 24th, two days before the show airs, I’m going to release a video interview with Frank Jorge that will include video of the FX press conference for the show.

During the press conference Frank talked about how the Producers manipulated the program to make it look as though he suddenly supported illegal immigrants at the end of his 30 day experience. NOT TRUE!

A group of FX publicity people swarmed me and ordered me to turn off my camera and leave. I kept recording until Hotel security was called.

I have some hilarious video of the head of FX Publicity freaking out on me and about 25 minutes of the press conference. Good stuff.

Letter From Frank Jorge
    http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?page_id=1534

Esteemed patriotic Americans,

As some of you may know I accepted and have finished working with the Fox Networks Thirty days producers on an episode in which I lived with illegal aliens for thirty days.

Before I signed my contract i read it thoroughly and noticed that it actually says that they can defame me and say, or release embarrassing information about me. I took this to mean that they neither have to be truthful or ethical in the treatment of the person under contract….me.

I spoke with my wife as to whether I should participate or not and I decided that I should do so for the sake of my country, taking into account that the production might mis-characterize me, defame me or twist facts. As a person who has himself produced and edited videos I know how much damage can be done. Anything taken out of context can in fact appear to represent a point of view completely foreign to the person making the statement.

It was, and is, my viewpoint that even if the production twisted the facts, I would still be part of a documentary in which illegal aliens are shown for close to thirty days living in East Los Angeles California without any fear of being deported. The episode could well have been titled, Thirty Days Without Enforcement of Immigration Law. It is an inescapable fact that not only can illegal aliens exist in our country without immigration law being enforced but that they can demonstrate against American citizens, assault them, belittle them, and now….they can be seen on American Television participating in a documentary.

All of this speaks volumes as to the status of our Federal, state and city governments, whose unwillingness to enforce immigration laws goes against the wishes of its legal citizens.

Two producers for the show came to my home to show my wife and I the finished product. I was told that it still needed a little work but that the network executives liked it and that they had approved it.

I really liked it, even the parts that made me look bad in a number of ways, and then came the last five or so minutes.

In these last few minutes the editing crew had a field day putting together a sequence that to someone who is as sensitive as myself and my wife over this issue of illegal immigration appeared to twist things to make it appear as if i had changed my mind and am in fact in favor of the illegal immigration family of seven staying here and allowing more in.

This travesty begins with the eighteen year old illegal alien girl, Armida, saying ” I think he’s changing his mind”. This is followed by another video clip where she asks me, ” are you still going to the borders?” I then answer ” it would seem strange to do so now.” You are not allowed at this point in time to hear the rest of what was said because they edited it out.

Allow me to explain. I have been active both on our borders and also in our cities. I have not, however, knocked on politicians doors myself. My experience living for Thirty Days in East Los Angeles California caused a tremendous change in my perceptions of what I should be doing with the problem.

I decided thatI need to work on the politicians personally in order to have them in one way or another enforce immigration laws or enact new ones that will make the four cities that are close to where I live
    uninhabitable to illegal aliens. This change in me was caused by living in a former USA city that is now a Mexican city to the point that as I wandered the streets I asked the illegals if this city reminded them of
    a Mexican city and they said yes, Guadalajara Mexico.

Another shocker was when a following video clip shows me walking down the street saying, ” Why not be part of the process of bringing them here legally”. What you don’t get to hear was what preceded it or followed it….”if this family of seven goes back to Mexico and applies for legal entry into the USA i promise to sponsor them…why not be part of the process of bringing them here legally.”

What I had done is that I actually made that offer to them. If they accepted they would have had to leave. This of course means that seven Mexicans would have self deported and left the USA and applied for legal entry as they should have done years ago. They refused my offer since it meant that they would have had to get at the back of the legal immigration line and probably wait years before they could come here.

I told the producers that they had purposefully twisted the story and they said that I had actually said those things and I replied that they had taken it out of context from the 300 hours of video that they had
    shot.

After going back and forth for the longest time they refused to make any changes. I told them that they could keep it all as is but to allow me to add an audio file that would bring everything back in balance so that Americans might know that I had not changed my point of view.

I was told that I had no control over the contents…. as if I didn’t know. I told the producer, Jonathon, that an army of lawyers and the contract that I had signed would not keep me from addressing this issue.

Finally they said they would add in writing, at the end that I was still a Minuteman and that I was working to have our borders secured.

I cannot tell you how much i prayed to have God intervene in this affair, that i feel is important because our people deserve the truth, not for my sake, but rather for the morale of our American people.

On July twelfth at 1 PM I was invited to a press conference that was held at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Pasadena California.

A limousine had been sent to pick my wife and i at our modest home in Mojave CA.

I sat on a panel with the illegal alien girl and three executives from Fox network and Morgan Spurlock who i met that very day.

When the questions started coming from the reporters i told them of the deceit that had been put into play. How millions of Americans would be manipulated into believing something that wasn’t true about one of their countrymen. How a fine production at the last moment took a twist so dreadful that its status as a documentary was challenged by the possibility that it had been morphed into a movie, without respect for truth at a time when our people deserve the truth more than ever.

All reporters listened intently for the full hour of the conference and the producers showed extreme discomfort. Truth when spoken is powerful.

I was given a DVD with the “rough cut ” of the episode as were the reporters. When I was able to see this DVD at home it was completely different from what I was shown earlier. This 2ND rendition of the episode is in keeping with the truth. It is graceful and intellectually engaging. It is a masterpiece without peer.

So there are two renditions of the product, one truthful throughout, another, still great and a must see, but in the last few minutes it takes a Hollywood flight from reality.

Why then would they take a quality work and degrade it? Was it because ratings would be better? Why was the host, Morgan Spurlock referring to me on the video as an “anti-immigrant” Minuteman? If you look at the film you will see that even they know that I am an immigrant myself!

The Film Crew

Producer… female, born USA with Colombian parents speaks Spanish, visits Colombia. Age 40.

Asst Producer….female, born USA, Colombian parents age twenty six. Fluent in Spanish. Definite loyalty to illegals established.

Co-coordinator…female, age twenty seven, born in Peru, illegal alien who over stayed her visa. Definite loyalty to illegals established.

Cameraman…male, USA, believes in “one world one people”. Definite loyalty to illegals established.

Sound man…male,born USA, unknown loyalties.

Asst Cameraman…Mexican illegal alien. Definite loyalty to illegals established.

During all the days that we filmed I frequently felt as if I were the only person who believed as I do.

It is not an accident that the film took the turn that it did. I never failed to mention my anti-illegal immigration point of view everyday.

The crew was aware that upon completing the filming I would fly to Crawford Texas to protest Bush for being soft on illegal aliens. They knew that i was the originator of the event and had paid for everything that we had purchased for it.

They had been shown my website for the event.

How could they possibly even dare to think that I had changed my mind? Not a chance!

Change induced by bonding and isolation is par for the course with some of these reality shows. The problem in my case is that the change that occurred was very subtle, and of a different kind than the crew expected. While i did most definitely bond strongly with the Gonzalez family, i realized that i must work on my local politicians because time is short for my country.

I feel that failing to get the type of change expected or desired, they fabricated one. If they wanted to know how I felt after the thirty day period all they had to do was ask…they didn’t have to.

I told them time and time again, ” secure the borders with regular military troops, fine and imprison the employers of illegal aliens. Arrest illegal aliens in this country and put them to work building a wall on our border with Mexico. Start desert tent detainment centers like Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Arizona has done. Deport all illegal aliens who do not self deport. Impeach Bush for being the traitor that he is and try him for treason.

As always we are treated poorly by the media. Rather than run we must stand and fight until they yield to the truth and stop the propagation of lies.

As for the illegal alien family, I can tell you that i grew to love them for their warmth and sincerity. It makes it that much more meaningful when you love some of these folks and you still say…”our laws must be enforced”, in their presence. I did. I hope many of you can too.

The word from those who have worked in Hollywood for years and whom i consulted with on this issue is that reality shows are not reality driven and that everybody in the industry knows it.

The documentary is still excellent and will have an impact on the illegal immigration debate. Fox and Thirty days are to be commended for entering the debate with a beautiful and informative entry.

I participated in this documentary in order to fight for the truth on behalf of all patriotic citizens, past present and future, who love, and will love,this glorious nation.

Sincerely,
    Frank Jorge
    Member CCIR, Secured Borders USA, LAIR, MMP, TXMM, TAR
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

I'll probably check out the Watchdog's video but I really doubt I'll be watching the TV show. I'd like to see more of COPS and America's Most Wanted dedicate shows to the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    I'll probably check out the Watchdog's video but I really doubt I'll be watching the TV show. I'd like to see more of COPS and America's Most Wanted dedicate shows to the issue.
    Me too. I think it would be awesome if INS created a show called "INS". Why not, the cops have their shows, ambulance drivers and workers have theirs, fire dept. has theirs.
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Iig

30 Days

Quote Originally Posted by pandabear
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    Me too. I think it would be awesome if INS created a show called "INS". Why not, the cops have their shows, ambulance drivers and workers have theirs, fire dept. has theirs.
    What a fabulous idea! Which network would carry it? Would a network carry it? I know that cable would carry it, but most households, so I keep seeing reported anyway, do not have cable. Who would write the "ICE" theme song? I bet there are ICE agents out there who have one already and would love to submit their audition CD to the COPS producers. I bet it'd be hilarious, totally un-PC, and probably more fun than humanly possible.

I watched the original series by Spurlock, after watching "Supersize Me," which was great and did so knowing full well that he is liberal left. Ok, I kept that in mind especially when watching the episode about living on minimum wage. What was very eye-opening about that show was all it took was one hospital bill to throw him into the red. But that was assuming he would pay the bill.

Thanks to this being America, not only can Spurlock get gobs of attention for his documentary, he can now become wealthy for it. Not entirely sure Mr Spurlock fully appreciates that fact. I'd like to see him do something really audacious. How about an episode of 30 days as an American Soldier in combat. Oh, wait, too late, Pat Dollard is doing that now. Will Pat Dollard get the same exposure as Mr Spurlock? Hmm.....

The Citizen Poor here are at a disadvantage. With a valid SSN, their credit is being tracked, the Big 3 credit agencies know Citizen Poor's name, address and everything else. Illegal Alien Poor with a fake SSN, or an ITIN or no number at all, either he is untouchable because he's using an alias, or he simply does not exist to the Big 3. So they don't care. So Illegal Alien Poor can walk away from the hospital and never suffer the financial consequences.

Now, if I were poor enough, bad credit would be the least of my worries. I might not have the luxury of caring, or feeling bad, about the fact that my treatment had to be paid for by someone. Doctors don't work for free.

So someone does have to pay. Like I've said before, when I can carry someone else on my back, I get to decide who that'll be. I choose a fellow American. Mexican citizens should be doing the same for their own countrymen. Right now, they don't have to because... all together people: because America will do it.

Dang, it's hot....
    "I have not yet begun to fight!" John Paul Jones

By the off chance that anyone has a desire to see slanted sob stories about ILLEGALS & anchor babies, etc., PBS is doing a bang up job almost every late night up here. For an extra bonus they occassionally throw in the "hard working latino immigrant" documentary.
    They're all so forced & obviously propaganda scripted that they come off drab and fake.

Their funding is the most interesting part of the show. That danged Ford Foundation leads the way with quite a few funded by communist orgs.
    Good ole PBS. Doing the job that real Americans won't do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I posted the video from the press conference on my website.

It's kinda funny watching the head of publicity demand I turn the camera off.

Click here to watch video

Hey Y'all. You must see Watchdog's video.

BTT
    Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    ICE HAS NO EXCUSE NOT TO ARREST THE ENTIRE FAMILY AND DEPORT THEM. THERE IS NO QUESTION ABOUT THEIR ILLEGAL STATUS.

HOW CAN YOU GO ON NATIONAL TELEVISION PROUDLY DECLARING THAT YOU ARE BREAKING OUR FEDERAL LAWS AND NOT GO TO JAIL?
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

I don't have FX so couldn't watch it.. anyone know if this will re-air at a later date and I can get someone I know to record for me?

I watched like 2 mins of it before I turned it off. I was so mad. They made Frank Jorge out to be KKK and made the racists illegals out to be like the great American family. I was pissed when unsurprisingly they let the illegal alien family get away with absolute racist rhetoric. "Oh I hope they don't bring us some blond hair, blue eyes type to come live with us, you know some gringo or something". How can they let them get away with that? If Jim Gilchrest was on there and said I don't want to live with a bunch of wetbacks (which is the equivalent of calling us whites gringos) then the whole country would have crucified him. I guess it's ok to use racist rhetoric as long as your not white and they wonder why racism is alive and well in America. I totally lost any respect I had for FX.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast