Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

30 DAYS TO GO! Briefing from William Gheen

ALIPAC Team,

We only have 30 days left till election day. In many states, the early voting starts this week!

As usual, good news for our side and bad news for our side continues to come in from around the nation. This battle has waxed and wained like this for some time.

There are several great concerns to us all.

1. The Main Stream Media is doing a great job at controlling the debate and the agenda right now with reports of walls, pedophiles, gas prices, and the stock market. Discussion of our issue has been placed on the Wall and if you recall our earlier message to you GET US OFF THE WALL!

We lose on the Wall and the Wall is an election ploy of the Open Borders Lobby. Do you want to play their game or do you want them playing our game?

2. Our movement has not been able to focus on the issues we win on. Let me lay it out very clear for you.

NO WALL! NO ANCHOR BABY! NO WALL! NO ANCHOR BABY! NO ANCHOR BABY! NO WALL!

If some of you want to act confused and accuse me and ALIPAC of not being strong enough to "do what needs to be done" then launch your rockets. Playing up to the WALL and ANCHOR Baby issues at this time, in these elections is hurting our chances of success. We need all ALIPAC activists and all immigration enforcement candidates to get off of the Wall and Anchor baby issues. These issues appeal to the conservative base but not the swing voters necessary to win and keep consensus.

We need you and our candidates focused on ENFORCE OUR EXISTING IMMIGRATION LAWS, NO BENEFITS FOR ILLEGALS, CRACK DOWN ON EMPLOYERS, EMPOWER LOCAL POLICE TO ENFORCE IMMIGRATION LAWS.

Isn't that simple? Three points to use and each is supported by over 80% of the public.

If we can't win on the issues supported by over 80% you can kiss your dreams of WALLS and changes to the interpretation of the 14th amendment GOODBYE.

These three issues have proven to run the illegal aliens out of states and towns, they will certainly run them out of America if applied across the land.

Let's all get on the same page folks so we can get the country on the same page.

The Open Borders Lobby wants you and every American to believe that there is great disagreement on what to do about illegal immigration in America. If you keep the focus on walls and anchor babies, you prove them right. If you keep the focus on the other issues listed above, you prove them wrong.

Let's all stick to the issue we know we have the support of 4 of 5 Americans on during the elections.

3. YOU MUST TAKE ACTIONS TO CONTROL THE DEBATE.

We have shown again and again that we can control the debate via the Internet and talk radio.

Campaigns and candidates need money and volunteers to help them control what communications are reaching the voters.

The local newspaper editorial boards will be fighting us to control what the voters hear.

You have to decided if you want to be passive and allow the Main Stream Media to control this debate and the issues or if you will take control of this issue.

If you allow the corporate controlled traditional media to do it, then we lose and you can kiss your country goodbye.

We have 30 Days. Time to put in your time. Time to put your money where your mouth is.

It is time to fight. Fight, or get out of the way of those that are willing to fight and fight smart.

Let's focus the message, take control of the debate and rally around those members of Congress and state and local governments that are with us.

Rally around our people!

William Gheen
    ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok W. I hear you, and understand. I will keep my mind on what you asked us to pay attention to, until after the elections. To pull this off we have to be team players and all on the same page, I definitely want to be a team player and win, that is the most important thing to me!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

We need you and our candidates focused on ENFORECE OUR EXISTING IMMIGRATION LAWS, NO BENEFITS FOR ILLEGALS, CRACK DOWN ON EMPLOYERS, EMPOWER LOCAL POLICE TO ENFORCE IMMIGRATION LAWS
    Without these things, the wall is of little value.

D.W.
    D.W.

GOT IT!! Thanks 4 the clarification!!

bttt
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The 'other side' on my town board is pretty confident. Worrisome. Any studies I can quote her? She believes half the country is not worried about amnesty, etc...

It is worrisome. This is what our local hispanic activist posted on our town board. I soooo don't want her to be right.

Palomablanca
    Advanced Member

858 Posts
    Posted - 10/11/2006 : 06:13:32
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all my fans: You have done nothing but insult and sling mud. Why? if I am so insignificant- why bother?

The answer is: (and JT will LOVE this, because JT always hates me when I get near the truth and 'tell it like it is')-
    I represent a perfectly LEGAL, non treasonous (LL seems to think having a different point of view makes you a traitor!) stand that reflects easily HALF of the public.
    You guys have FINALLY realized that your movement is REALLY in trouble! In a few short weeks, the elections will change/ modify control of one or BOTH houses of Congress (and I am not really thrilled about this either for other reasons). This means that HR4437 DIES and S2611's chances look increasingly GOOD.
    You guys had it and you blew it the moment Congress put off making a decision until after the elections.
    That's the GORILLA in your living room. Me, I'm just a little bird....

http://www.waukegan.org/Forum/topic.asp ... hichpage=6

Have an answer for her?? Anyone can join the board...