Neither part will do anything.What we need is a good cleaning out in Washington and start over with new blood.That pass last night is only good for 5 days,wait till after Thursday and watch the fireworks start,there will be so much fillabusting and arguments going on there will be no budget for 2012.Politician reguardless the party is a politician.The Tea party will be a phase out like the hippies put on a good show make some noise they have come in like a house fire but the old regime of politicians will boil them down like a tea bag in a cup of hot water no streangth after 1 use.NO parties are not for the working man they go to congress for the money the prestige publicity and to show case their what little intelligence they think they have.Each party has had a turn being in charge nothing changes.Talk about Obama spending look it up on record i have on computer its easy to do little George Bush first and RON Reagan second im not slamming the repubs on this im just say look it up.I blame all parties.I try to stay away from the blame game on here i joined this site to fight illegal immigration whether i have to write emails to either party i will thats what i do.I was already fighting illegals attending rally before i knew anything about this site,met Mr.Gheen and learned about it and joined to fight illegals not each other.JUST DONT BLAME ONE SIDE BLAME THEM ALL.