Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

47 Days and Counting / Morning briefing from William

ALIPAC Activists:

We only have 47 days till the election and there are too many things going on to draw our people in many directions.

One thing we will begin today is to try and start directing more of the attention of ALIPAC and our entire movement on the campaigns and elections.

Nothing is more important than the Congressional elections in 47 days.

We will sustain our boycott of Miller and our FOCUS campaigns for Dog Chapman, the cities and towns, and the country music song as we go.

Yes, I know Congress is proving to be a big distraction right now as they dangle tempting legislation in front of us but you will notice that all of the legislation they are pushing is clearly for the elections, can be reversed or ignored, and will make little difference if they guest worker everyone in after the elections.

This is going to be a very difficult and challenging time over the next 47 days.

I am asking that all ALIPAC Executive officers and activists do all you can to adjust your personal schedules for maximum output during this critical phase.

Personally, I doubt I will be doing much else over the next 47 days and hope I can work in a few showers and meals and workouts on top of what needs to be done.

The existing operations and archiving of ALIPAC is well at work in the campaigns already.

Here is our core philosophy.

We need maximum contributions of time and money into focused campaigns for Congress across America.

We need to protect the members of Congress that have stood with us from the public backlash against all incumbents as our first priority.

We will need all of our online activists to utilize everything you have learned here about online outreach programs and electronic political combat to succeed.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I may be out of line here, but I believe the spinch scare will become much more of an issue down the road and may very well wake the people up in regards to how serious this problem is.

I am hearing rumblings from the massess.

W.,

I'm onboard.

Qualifications: unwashed, hungry and out of shape. I can do that.

Dixie

curious,
    Your right, the lid will blow off of the Toxic Spinach if the investigators can connect it to illegal workers or intentional contamination by possible terrorist.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You are both right. There will be all sorts of mayhem and destruction around us over the next 47 days. We will need to report and inform people about it and plug in new people that find us and respond into the elections effort.

W

Whatever it takes, William. Sometimes I wonder if we'll ever have our old lives back, this fight just goes on and on. Living in a place which is so in need of intervention and enforcement of our laws, I just want to thank every single person here who takes time away from their personal lives to fight for this cause. I've been doing it for a year and a half, with a husband, three active children and a job. I know the sacrifice people are making and I sincerely thank everyone for their time, their work and for the financial contributions you make to fight illegal immigration.

Just this morning prior to going to work, I was outside putting one of my kid's belongings into the car of the parents of their best friend in preparation for a weekend trip. As we were standing there talking, one of my neighbors came walking briskly over to me with some papers in her hand. She had photcopied an article about illegal immigration and gave me one and was headed off to work with the other papers to hand out.

Five minutes later another neighbor approached me in the driveway and said, "I saw you out here and wanted to let you know that Bob and I have decided that we're going to move to Tennessee in December when the kids are on break. She said, you know I've lived here for a long time and it was a hard decision for us, but for the kids sake.....we know we have got to get them out of here." (Some illegals on the block have a Pit Bull dog and the dog went after her husband as he took out the trash about two weeks ago. Fortunately he is alright).

I'm telling you, the people down here are awake now. Wide awake. It was from nothing other than getting first hand experience about the problem. Everywhere I go....literally....it is a common subject of dire concern to Americans.

I don't know how hard hit your areas are, but I will warn you, if you do not speak up, you will be caught in between a hard place and a rock very, very soon. It does not take years to happen. For our neighborhood the process of being over-run by illegal aliens has taken only six months. You will get five illegal aliens and then it will quickly multiply to forty, fifity, sixty. This is a nice neighborhood.....do not think that you are immune. They can afford far more than you think and when they pack the people into these houses.....the sky is the limit.

Thank you to everyone, I mean every word of that, from Tom Tancredo all the way to whoever will become ALIPAC's newest member today during the course of the day.

God Bless you all. Thank you more than I could really say. For those already hard hit....I know exactly what this means to you too. For those who are just getting a taste of this lawlessness...you have no idea how much pain and hardship you may be saving yourselves by standing up and speaking out now. No idea. Just believe the articles you are reading here because it is oh so true.

We've got your back W.
    You are right. We must not allow this smoke and mirror legislation blind us or fool us.

In a strange way, I really hope this spinach epidemic doesn't stop at spinach. Please don't take that the wrong way. I really don't like Americans getting hurt because of this, but if more and more Americans get sick, more and more Americans are going to demand answers. If the problems stem back to the unclean habits of illegals, many more Americans are going to be upset and will join to fight the illegal immigration plague.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.