Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4th of July

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

4th of July

I realize there is not much time before the 4th of July but the importance of the day cannot be ignored as a potential day of protest. It is OUR Independence Day. We should all make our way to Washington and simply sit in silence outside the White House with a costume of protest (suggestions?)
    such as:
    wearing chains and shirts with the American Flag?
    shirts that read "end of America: s.2611?

If this day is allowed to come and go with no more than the usual fireworks, Boston Pops on TV, cookouts, etc....we will have blown all this hot air for nothing.

I'll plan on going. We have plenty of notice to put something together.

We have got to get out loud mouths on the street.

ALIPAC??? Can this be organized in time? How do we get the word out if so? How do we help people get there? Permits? Etc...

I like your idea's of wearing chains, but I don't like the 'end of america shirts' , that implies that we have surrendered.

maybe:
    "WE are your citizens!"
    or
    "Remember us? Americans?"
    or
    "We want amnesty too"
    Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    I like your idea's of wearing chains, but I don't like the 'end of america shirts' , that implies that we have surrendered.

bump (come ON People!)

Fly this flag, everywhere, everyday!

here is where you can buy one

http://www.flagandbanner.com/fab/produc ... id=HCULP35

And some info

The Culpeper Don't Tread on Me Flag
    The Culpeper Don't Tread On Me Flag reportedly was first used as the banner for a group of about one hundred minutemen in Culpeper County, VA who formed part of Colonel Patrick Henry's First Virginia Regiment of 1775. In October-November 1775, three hundred such minutemen, led by Colonel Stevens, assembled at Culpeper Court House and marched for Williamsburg. Their unusual dress alarmed the people as they marched through the country. The words "Liberty or Death" were in large white letters on the breast of their hunting shirts. They had bucks' tails in their hats and in their belts, tomahawks and scalping knives.

The rattlesnake device occurs on several Revolutionary War flags. The rattlesnake's eye, supposedly brighter than any other creature's and with no eyelids, is the symbol of vigilance. It is said that the snake never begins an attack, but once aroused it never surrenders. The snake was also portrayed with 13 rattles, symbolic of the 13 American colonies.

The photo at the above right (taken by Royce Culpepper) shows the Culpeper Minutemen flag flying in 1993 at the Holiday Inn in Philadelphia, near Christ Church where Benjamin Franklin is buried. It features a rattlesnake on a solid background above the warning, "Don't Tread On Me".

You still have your liberty.....the liberty to do as your government tells you to do. Now get down on your knees and lick the feet of all those illegal aliens as they come trapsing across the border. They are your new Task Masters, YOU will work for them, to support them and their families, and since they will outnumber us, they will be used by politicians to stay in office as a mass voting block. They give them what they want, and they keep their positions in government, and we get nothing. Wake up: WE will soon be the underclass in America.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather

Fly this flag, everywhere, everyday!

here is where you can buy one

http://www.flagandbanner.com/fab/produc ... id=HCULP35

And some info

The Culpeper Don't Tread on Me Flag
    The Culpeper Don't Tread On Me Flag reportedly was first used as the banner for a group of about one hundred minutemen in Culpeper County, VA who formed part of Colonel Patrick Henry's First Virginia Regiment of 1775. In October-November 1775, three hundred such minutemen, led by Colonel Stevens, assembled at Culpeper Court House and marched for Williamsburg. Their unusual dress alarmed the people as they marched through the country. The words "Liberty or Death" were in large white letters on the breast of their hunting shirts. They had bucks' tails in their hats and in their belts, tomahawks and scalping knives.

The rattlesnake device occurs on several Revolutionary War flags. The rattlesnake's eye, supposedly brighter than any other creature's and with no eyelids, is the symbol of vigilance. It is said that the snake never begins an attack, but once aroused it never surrenders. The snake was also portrayed with 13 rattles, symbolic of the 13 American colonies.

The photo at the above right (taken by Royce Culpepper) shows the Culpeper Minutemen flag flying in 1993 at the Holiday Inn in Philadelphia, near Christ Church where Benjamin Franklin is buried. It features a rattlesnake on a solid background above the warning, "Don't Tread On Me".

You still have your liberty.....the liberty to do as your government tells you to do. Now get down on your knees and lick the feet of all those illegal aliens as they come trapsing across the border. They are your new Task Masters, YOU will work for them, to support them and their families, and since they will outnumber us, they will be used by politicians to stay in office as a mass voting block. They give them what they want, and they keep their positions in government, and we get nothing. Wake up: WE will soon be the underclass in America. ""

I'd rather die, you will never find me doing such digusting things. Never happen. Nor will you find me giving up . NEVER.

bump

bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast