Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

50% of Latinos Here are Illegal Immigrants!

If you assume that Latinos, illegal and legal, total 40 million people, then the 20 million here illegally are 50% of that total. (Complex math always was my strong suit!)

So, every other Latino is an illegal immigrant! Sorry if those here legally get unfairly sterotyped, but given the fact that 50% are illegals, what else would one expect?

Lets deport the illegals and make everyone's life better!
    Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

PRESTO!

Your wish is my command!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Reply to here legally

I'm with you. Latinos who are not buying this illegal immigrant business need to speak up. Just had an argument with LA latinas on the "Immigration Debate Boiling Over" article's discussion page. I signed in as Anita. Could use some help over there, here legally.

I was also called "Sylvia Coconut" on the discussion page associated with the "Activists storm the home of Sen Cathy Stepp". Lots of American Latinos have been sucked into the stupid Plan of Aztlan adolescent dreaming that Mexico will over run the U.S. and take back the Southwest. It's incredible how often I am hearing this from both American Latinos and illegal immigrant Latinos. But I never hear this from a person who has had to jump through the hoops to come here legally - cause they appreciate the priviledge of being here.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Well, yeah, it sure would make everyone's life easier if the illegals got the "H" out, especially for legally present Latinos. Whatever the percentage of Latinos here are "illegal", it is high and it makes life difficult for all good Latinos. It is amazing that the special interest open borders groups don't understand that, especially those that purport to represent Latino interests. Don't they understand that the failure of this government to enforce immigration law is driven by greed and exploitation of labor? And the ones most directly and negatively affected are legal Latino immigrants and Citizens

Welcome to ALIPAC, SylviaAlvarado and legal4mykidsfuture! It is a disgrace what both the ILLEGALS AND these supposed SPECIAL INTEREST groups are doing to the people who have worked so hard to immigrate LEGALLY. I KNOW that HAS to be INFURIATING. They just don't seem to GET IT.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Re: Reply to here legally

Quote Originally Posted by SylviaAlvarado
    I'm with you. Latinos who are not buying this illegal immigrant business need to speak up. Just had an argument with LA latinas on the "Immigration Debate Boiling Over" article's discussion page. I signed in as Anita. Could use some help over there, here legally.

I was also called "Sylvia Coconut" on the discussion page associated with the "Activists storm the home of Sen Cathy Stepp". Lots of American Latinos have been sucked into the stupid Plan of Aztlan adolescent dreaming that Mexico will over run the U.S. and take back the Southwest. It's incredible how often I am hearing this from both American Latinos and illegal immigrant Latinos. But I never hear this from a person who has had to jump through the hoops to come here legally - cause they appreciate the priviledge of being here.
    I will visit that site and sign in as senor Her~le~gal~y Thanks and welcome.

BTW, you might mention to these Aztlan folks that if they succeed and are able to retake Texas etc, having done so will have caused the Americans there to leave. So,in essence, the borders of Mexico would have been expanded. Is that what they want----more of the poverty, corruption and 3rd-world living conditions that they invaded the US to get away from?

America is special for reasons other than the land---the people here legally make this the most prosperous society in human history.
    Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

Thanks for support

Herelegally, thanks for your support. When you go to the discussion site connected to the "Sen Stepp" article, you will see that I told Mr. "Fernando Banana" exactly that. I asked him, "where are you going to go for jobs after Mexico ruins its new Southwest Territories?" You will get the Fernando Banana reference when you read the conversations we had.

To both herelegally and Legal4mykids future, do you think those poll figures being run by the latino coalition are an accurate representatin of the Latino community's opinions on illegal immigration? I don't! I think groups with strong ethnic agendas are cooking those polls to say what they would like them to say.
    Can't prove that, but what I see and hear from American Latinos, both citizen and immigrant in my neighborhoods is that they are plenty sick of these illegals with their arrogant , lawless and disrespectful attitudes toward our country.
    I think we're going to be in real trouble if they are given "Legal status" after disrespecting our laws. They are a very machista group of people and they EXPECT us to defend ourselves. When we don't, it's like we have no self-respect so why should they respect us? They know they are getting away with breaking the law.

What do you think?

Hi Bootsie, nice to meet you, too. Can you show me how to put a link to the sites I am mentining here on my post. And how do you work those little smiley guys. Sorry, I'm not of the "computer generation"
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Welcome Syvlia and 4mykidsfuture.

To put a link in just go to the web page you want us to see and put your mouse cursor in the Address box at the top of your web browser.

Then left click once and the whole address should become shaded.

Then right mouse click once on the shaded address and select copy.

Then place your mouse cursor in the post you are making here.

Then hit the right mouse button again and select paste.

That should print the whole web address of the weblink into your post.

When you hit submit the link will turn blue and then we can just click on it to follow it where you point the way.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And, the little "smiley guys" will be shown right next to your response box. Just put your cursor where you want one, move over to the "guys" and double click on them. You can put as many as you want in your response box!

Re: 50% of Latinos Here are Illegal Immigrants!

Quote Originally Posted by herelegally
    If you assume that Latinos, illegal and legal, total 40 million people, then the 20 million here illegally are 50% of that total. (Complex math always was my strong suit!)

So, every other Latino is an illegal immigrant! Sorry if those here legally get unfairly sterotyped, but given the fact that 50% are illegals, what else would one expect?

Lets deport the illegals and make everyone's life better!
    The illegal aliens are not included in the 40 million Hiapanics ( there're 48 million Hispanics in the usa according to an article here under the thread "Hispanic America ") So there are 48 million legal Hispanics and 17 million illegal, which makes 65 million Hispanics.