Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

50 Stars In A field Of Green

I'm getting a jump on the next mutilation of our national pride. I'm trying to prepare myself so that my head does not explode.

The way that they mutilated out national anthem is the ultimate form of DISRESPECT. Or is it?

Yes, it is disrespect. It might be their National Anthem......it's not mine. I am as upset about the anthem re-write as I am about the Constitution re-write our elected officials are trying to do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What we need is to make our rendition of their Mexican anthem (do they have one)and put our words in, like this invasion is disrespectful to Legal American immigrants. Have the balls to stay in your country and fight for your rights instead of coming here and ruining our country. Wonder how they would feel about a song like that? Sometimes you have to hit people with the crap they are dishing out before they can understand what they are doing. They seem to like the rap version of our Anthem maybe we should get some of our black rappers to make a song and tell them right back at you!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I can't take listening to even the first few seconds of their mangled version.

I can't change the station, or turn it off fast enough. I think about picking up a sledge hammer to smash the radio or TV with.

Do I need psychological counseling like the people received after 9/11?

This new "National Anthem" disgusts me, but I'm hoping it's going to stir up a lot of anger in middle America.
    Are the LEGAL Latino immigrants happy with it? Hope not. Because if the amnesty goes through, Latinos will probably get a lot of discrimination whether previously legal or illegal. Who would be able to tell them apart?I'm seeing huge social problems coming out of any form of amnesty.

They not only re-named the title to "Our Anthem", they re-wrote the lyrics too

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen
    They not only re-named the title to "Our Anthem", they re-wrote the lyrics too
    I know! To take our national anthem's music and to rewrite their own version, is very disrespectful. I hope this backfires on them BIG TIME!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Like I said in another thread, this new song is nothing to be concerned about it unless it replaces our National Anthem at football games, schools, etc. We just need to refer to it as the Spaniard Spammed Anthem
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by reform_now
    This new "National Anthem" disgusts me, but I'm hoping it's going to stir up a lot of anger in middle America.
    Are the LEGAL Latino immigrants happy with it? Hope not. Because if the amnesty goes through, Latinos will probably get a lot of discrimination whether previously legal or illegal. Who would be able to tell them apart?I'm seeing huge social problems coming out of any form of amnesty.
    No, Legal Latino immigrants aren't happy with it. The telephone calls were non-stop to radio talk shows like The Schnitt Show from legal Hispanic immigrants who were fuming about this. The only Hispanic supporters illegals have are those that were once illegal, the radical groups with their agendas, and "artists" using this for publicity (and cash in the case of the pop single "Nuestro Himno/Our Anthem").

Here's part of the national anthem of Mexico, let's see how we can pay back the favor.

Chorus:

Mexicans, at the cry of war,
    Grasp the steel and the bridle,
    And let the earth's core tremble
    To the roar of the cannon.
    And let the earth's core tremble
    To the roar of the cannon!

First Stanza

Oh Fatherland! may your brow be wreathed with the olive
    By the divine archangel of Peace
    For in heaven, your eternal destiny
    has been written by the finger of God.
    But if a foreign enemy should dare
    To profane your ground with his step,
    Think, oh beloved Fatherland! that heaven
    Gave you a soldier in each son.

Stanza II

In bloody combats you have seen them,
    Love for you beating in their breasts,
    Serenely facing the shrapnel,
    And seeking death or glory.
    If the memory of the ancient exploits Of your sons inflames the mind,
    The memory of triumph will become
    Immortal to crown your brow.

Stanza III

As the lightning bolt blasts the oak
    Into the deep torrent,
    Vanquished and impotent discord
    Fell at the feet of the archangel.
    May the blood of your sons never again
    Be spilled in fights between brothers;
    May only he encounter the steel in their hands
    Who has insulted your sacred name.

You can read it all in English or Spanish at http://encyclopedia.laborlawtalk.com/Me ... _de_guerra

Use your creativity to come up with a version and we'll compare notes.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast