Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

5th Court of appeals Judges on Ramos and Compean case

Okay folks.
    I just got off the phone with a lady in the chambers in Jackson, Ms for Judge Jolly in regard to the appeal of Ramos and Compean.
    She said that anyone can write letters to the judge at the jackson address on the fifth curcuit court of appeals website and expressing their displeasure of the decision. She said the judge reads all of his mail and she also told me that some people have actually called with death threats. and we all know that gets us no where in the fight for these two guys.
    She said that just because we write a letter it will not change the decision and that the judges will NOT look at anything specific that we write about in the letters.

I asked her since it took eight months to render a decision if she had heard that there might be pressure from above, in DC, to make this ruling because there are some of us who were thinking that. She said she had NOT heard of any such thing.

The three judges were Jolly, Higgenbotham, and Prado.

the lady at higgenbotham's chambers was very rude, and actually hung up on me before i could ask if it was okay to send a letter stating my dislike of the decision

the lady in Prado's office said that he also reads the majority of the letters as well.

so if you want to write, you can send mail to the three judges in New Orleans or go on the courts website and get the specific addresses

It is so good to know who made this judgment call:

[quote]The three judges were Jolly, Higgenbotham, and Prado. The three judges were Jolly, Higgenbotham, and Prado.

Spineless Judges are so wonderful aren't they
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the lady at higgenbotham's chambers was very rude, and actually hung up on me before i could ask if it was okay to send a letter stating my dislike of the decision
    So much for being a public servant. Anyone remember having to work in the service industry where if you weren't 100% polite and helpful, you lost your job on the spot? No excuses. So much for those days.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    So much for being a public servant. Anyone remember having to work in the service industry where if you weren't 100% polite and helpful, you lost your job on the spot? No excuses. So much for those days.
    Yea, when it was REQUIRED to have respect for the customer!!

Seems when they started trading cheap labor for customer service... the rest of customer service has followed their example. CSR'S are the ones who are RUDE these days! NOT the customer!!
    They don't care if we don't like where products are made, or who makes our sandwich... so why should they care ab out customer service?!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I would never lower myself to a "Death Threat" letter . But i am still greatly dissapointed in that still all the evidence wasn't ruled on. If i write them it will be to ask that they Turn in their Robes and resign asap. Thats how bad a decision they charged to claim
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

crazybird: I actually had an illegal foreigner as a cashier telling me one day that I should be grateful that immigrants were keeping the cost down on what I bought. I looked at her and it was on...this was about five years ago.

I made the comment that I was only buying the slacks; four or five pairs because they were made in the USA. And she started - and then I said well if you will notice that the America made are the slacks that are affordable to me.

I finally told her she was totally incorrectly and that she truly needs a different job.

I can see that for sure. Personally, customer service is worse than I've ever seen. Dealing with the public is no picnic for sure ....but the rudeness is out of line anymore.

The charge of obstruction of justice was dismissed, but the charges of assault with a deadly weapon and discharging a firearm during the commission of a felony were upheld. The trouble with this is that the latter two charges are INVALID without the FIRST charge. Ramos and Compean did NOT LIE about the incident, they TOLD the TRUTH ALL along, and that nullifies the obstruction of justice charge. The drug runner WAS injured when Ramos fired on him, but only AFTER the DRUG runner had FIRST ASSAULTED Compean when Compean tried to arrest him, then as the drug runner was fleeing to Mexico, he stopped, turned to face Ramos, and aimed something at him, which caused Ramos to fire in SELF-defense, NOT in premeditated malice. And because Ramos had acted in self-defense, he had committed NO felony in firing his weapon at the drug smuggler. In light of all this, ALL THREE of these preposterous charges should have been THROWN OUT, and the agents should have been FREE and CLEAR by now!

the problem is that all the things that they did wrong should have been taken care of in house by suspensions or a firing.
    not a charge or murder or anything close to it.

The gun charge, im not sure how it can apply to law enforcement in the first place since a weapon is part of their uniform and they can actually be fired if they dont have it

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    The gun charge, im not sure how it can apply to law enforcement in the first place since a weapon is part of their uniform and they can actually be fired if they dont have it
    James -- It doesn't apply to law enforcement -- that's the problem. That's why their conviction is such a sham. And the fact that these three judges (thank you for posting their names, by the way. I'd been dying to learn who they are and they're surely going to hear from me) upheld that ruling is criminal. In fact, Congress, which MADE that law, has stated that that law was NOT intended for law enforcement personnel in the line of duty.

So, I don't believe that bs from that judge's office that said that no one from above ordered them to rule that way. This thing stinks to high heaven and I do believe someone forced their hand.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast