Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

6/4/2007 - USA/Gallop Poll 3 -1 Against!!!!!!

I hope this hasn't been posted (I'll edit if it has)

WASHINGTON — As the Senate prepares to vote on a landmark immigration bill, a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll finds that Americans who have an opinion about it are overwhelmingly opposed to the deal.

By nearly 3-1, those who have a view say they're against the compromise supported by Senate Democratic leaders and President Bush. However, 58% of those surveyed say they don't know enough about the legislation to favor or oppose it.

The telephone poll of 1,007 adults was taken Friday through Sunday.

POLL RESULTS:See the complete poll data

58% are still asleep in the dark and this liberal rag"s article continues with the lying Kennedy/McCain talking points. (pushing for support of the bill) Frankly I'm surprised that they published any positive results for opponents of the bill.

Do you have a link?

Seems like these polls and our lame politicians can only speak one word, duh......

It's only common sense that the majority of Americans want this stopped. I only know of one person that I know personally who does not want them deported. I even speak to strangers about this issue, I did today and has the same feeling that I have.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

I find it interesting that for well over a year now Congress has been hearing poll after poll after poll in which the majority of Americans do not want amnesty, or any crap legislation to be found in what was S. 2611 and now this latest one, and yet they haven't acknowledged any of those polls. As soon as one poll comes out with different results, all of a sudden our Congress deems this as the latest support by the American people.
    They are obviously getting desperate, at least that's how I see it.
    They've had their way for too long, and now my impression is that they didn't count on this many Americans standing up and getting involved.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

sippy-

love your new avatar.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by BorderFox
    sippy-

love your new avatar.
    thanks BF! I love your saying! (I wish I would have thought of that)
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderFox
    sippy-

love your new avatar.
    thanks BF! I love your saying! (I wish I would have thought of that)
    LOL! I didn't notice it.

Banned
    However, 58% of those surveyed say they don't know enough about the legislation to favor or oppose it.
    When did they start adding questions like this to polls??? They're trying to give the Senate an out--well 58% don't know anything about it--wonder how many of the 58% ever votes??? Did they ask that? Of course not!!!

How much of this bill does ANYONE really know about...except for the the pompus authors and negogiators!!! This poll if full of FLUFF and EXCUSES for the bill!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast