Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

600,000 illegal immigrants await deportation: Mitchell

600,000 illegal immigrants await deportation: Mitchell

By Lisa Marchesoni - Oct. 8, 2007 -9 AM

http://www.murfreesboropost.com/news.php?viewStory=6801

Almost 600,000 illegal immigrants accused of violent crimes in the U.S. await deportation, the state’s Homeland Security director said this week.

Federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents apprehended more than 61,000 illegal fugitives with the goal to eliminate the huge backlog, said state Safety Commissioner Dave Mitchell who also directs Homeland Security.

Mitchell addressed the hot button issue of immigration during a speech Tuesday to the Evening Exchange Club. He was educated in Murfreesboro and Rutherford County. He worked as a Murfreesboro Police officer before a career with the FBI. He served on the first Anti Terrorist Task Force in New York City.

“I think this is the biggest political issue to face the nation in my lifetime,â€

I'd like to cheer the fact that so many await deportation but until THE WALL is built, its not going to do much good since they have no qualms with being repeat offenders.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

MW
    What about the other 20+ million illegal aliens? Shouldn't they also be awaiting deportation?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

At the rate they're deporting these 600,000 (the most dangerous), it'll be what, about 600 years until they're finished??

Call the Senate: NO AgJOBS Amnesty !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quotes:

“I think this is the biggest political issue to face the nation in my lifetime,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)