Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

62 percent of Denver Latinos support Az style law for CO

Support for Arizona law

On immigration, 61 percent of Coloradans said the state should

pass a law similar to the one recently enacted in Arizona.
    The law, in part, requires police to question people if there's reason to suspect they're in the United States illegally and targets those who hire illegal-immigrant laborers.

Former state Sen. Polly Baca of Denver questioned the finding that 62 percent of Latinos supported such a law.

"I think in some of the older families you might get something like that, but I suspect that the new families, the ones coming in the last five to 10 years, they might have a different perspective," she said. "And many of these newcomers probably don't have a traditional phone and weren't polled."

Jay Leve of SurveyUSA said the poll is "as good of a representation of registered voters that you are going to find," adding that registered voters typically have land lines rather than just cellphones.

"It may be striking that the Hispanics we talked to favor such a law, but that is the case," he said.

http://www.denverpost.com/commented/ci_ ... commented-
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

"And many of these newcomers probably don't have a traditional phone and weren't polled."
    I'm guessing many of these newcomers are illegal and would, of course, vote against the law.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Asking Hispanics this question is irrelevant anyways. It is like asking convicted bank robbers and their families if bank robbery should be made legal, or enforced less. What do you think they would say?

People are just selfish and they reflect that whey they defend illegal immigration.

Banned
    I would like to see the polls put into this category on Enforcement of immigration laws being strictly enforced.
    1. Americans of Hispanic Decent/Legal Voters.
    2. Illegal Aliens of Hispanic Decent/No Rights What so Ever. Criminals.

This would give us a much more honest Percentage, and is the only Legitimate Percentage For or Against.
    Legal is all that matters. We already know what the criminal economic terrorist invaders want, so these polls as they stand are not even worth a pile of cow dung.