Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

7 Illegal Immigrants Being Smuggled To N.C. Killed In Crash

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/10762655/det ... 0201162007

POSTED: 2:31 pm EST January 16, 2007

A federal immigration spokesman says a minivan that crashed on Interstate 40 in Oklahoma on Sunday was carrying illegal immigrants being smuggled into the U.S.

Seven of the 12 people in the van -- which was heading to North Carolina -- died in the crash after the van skidded on ice and crossed the median, then was hit head-on by a tractor-trailer rig.

Eight of the 12 are from Mexico, one from Durham, and one from Detroit. The homes of the other two were not known. Each of the 12 are described as Hispanic.

The five survivors were hospitalized. Three have been released with at least one arrested by federal agents.

The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says Miguel Marquez-Vargas was driving the van that Rusnok says was being used to smuggle the passengers into the United States. Marquez-Vargas was one of the seven killed.

Immigration officials say the van was traveling a common route used by smugglers.

And now their names can be added to the list of martyrs.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

MW
    The five survivors were hospitalized. Three have been released with at least one arrested by federal agents.
    Why weren't they all apprehended by ICE?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I read in our Oklahoma times newspaper that someone from a hispanic group actually had the gall to call the hospital and demand these people receive the same care as anyone would receive at that hospital, I am sorry to say, I am coming to detest these Hispanic activist what a stupid idiotic thing to do.Don't they realize that kind of thing only builds resentment and possibly even the opposite they would hope to attain? I suppose they think we are a bunch of rednecks down here and would deny illegals their "rights" to proper care in one of our hospitals, you ask me that shows who the true racist really are!
    Build the dam fence post haste!