Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

7 Latin American countries bid to join Mex, against SB 1070

PHOENIX (AP) — Seven other Latin American countries want to join Mexico in supporting a lawsuit challenging Arizona's immigration enforcement law.

Bolivia, Colombia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Paraguay and Peru filed separate, nearly identical motions to join Mexico's legal brief supporting the lawsuit filed by U.S. civil rights and other advocacy groups.

A federal judge formally accepted Mexico's filing July 1 but did not immediately rule on the latest motions filed late last week.

Mexico says the law would lead to racial profiling and hinder trade, tourism and the fight against drug trafficking.

http://www.thecalifornian.com/article/2 ... 8/1002/rss
    ------------------------

This is getting rediculous. Tell those countries to butt out. They just want their poor coming here. I am tired of seeing my country becoming a third world country. If we are going to accept immigrants, we need to allow people that will add to our ecomony tather than ones that pull us down. They seem to think that people from these countries have the same values as we. NOPE.

I guess Illegals must be the "backbone" of these countries too.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    This is getting rediculous. Tell those countries to butt out. They just want their poor coming here. I am tired of seeing my country becoming a third world country. If we are going to accept immigrants, we need to allow people that will add to our ecomony tather than ones that pull us down. They seem to think that people from these countries have the same values as we. NOPE.
    As far as I am concerned our country has enough people as it is. In my west coast city we are embroiled in huge planning discussions---and mainly that is because of population growth. Of course it is not all from immigration---vet enough of it is, to create a special burden. And I bet a lot of other cities are experiencing the same thing. All of that takes a lot of time. And also a lot of federal money---which my Democratic congressmen seem all too willing to try to snare for our region.

I don't want to see it transformed into another mega urban region, but the liberals (and quite a few in the business community, also) seem bent on doing it. This will create an impact in the rest of the state, too, in the form of higher fees for recreational areas, more rules, more regulation, higher real estate prices. It just goes on and on. Enough people, already!

I see where groups like Californians for Population Stabilization are coming from, now!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Arizona (according to DOJ) has no rights to enforce immigration laws on its own territory, but foreign countries are attempting to determine the course of law enforcement in Arizona?

It truly has become the Twilight Zone.

GR
    BINGO!

This has always been about all spanish speaking nations, and not just mexico.

However until now, all of mexico's presidents have been the primary ones who have openly admitted that they are taking over America with their illegal aliens, and calderon as bragged on several occasions that the American media is always asking him where his family illegal aliens are living inside America, but he tells them that he will let everyone know when America passes an amnesty for his citizens.

Though, south america's nations have had their "say", so to speak, against America, with Cuba leading until recent years.

As for south america, of late chavez of venezuela has been the most outspoken against the USA, and has personally vowed to recruit radical middle easterners, who hate America as he does, and teach them spanish, then dress them up to walk, talk, and speak like mexicans so they can pass as mexican illegal aliens.

Re: 7 Latin American countries bid to join Mex, against SB 1

Bolivia, Colombia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Paraguay and Peru filed separate, nearly identical motions to join Mexico's legal brief supporting the lawsuit filed by U.S. civil rights and other advocacy groups.
    Besides Mexico, that's where other Latin immigrants come from. Those countries are poor.

IMO, Brazil, Urugay and Chile won't file motions. Why? They have the largest economies in S. America and send the least number of illegals to America. Compare the number of Brazilian, Uruguayan and Chilean illegals versus the number of illegals from Mexico and the countries above. No wonder they're filing motions.

They don't want the dollars to stop coming into their countries.

Re: 7 Latin American countries bid to join Mex, against SB 1

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    PHOENIX (AP) — Seven other Latin American countries want to join Mexico in supporting a lawsuit challenging Arizona's immigration enforcement law.

Bolivia, Colombia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Paraguay and Peru
    You can add to that Argentina and Ecuador.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas