Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals are above the law and get treated like gods while the rest of us get $h!t on because they are an integral part of the NWO. Whether they know it or not, they are here to help implement this. Most of America is too stoooopid to figure this out let alone know what the NWO is...I should know, I was one of them until a few years ago.

I"ve learned a lot since then and these things are govt does (or doesn't do) that seem to be hurting the country (and they ARE hurting us) is what used to keep me up nights. It didn't make any sense to me, but now it does.

Illegals are here to break us, our wages, our hospitals, schools and our welfare system. They are here to dilute our language, culture and our border. Most people can't see the forest for the trees because they are bleeding hearts and they think with their emotion and how "sorry" they feel for them instead of common logic.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AZres
    Since everyone is mad as hell, I propose that EVERYONE start sending, letters, emails and/or phone calls ON A DAILY BASIS to our Senators and Representatives DEMANDING THAT THEY GET OFF THEIR BOTTOMS, DO THE JOB THEY WERE HIRED TO DO, AND PUT AN END TO THIS NOW!

FORWARD THIS ARTICLE TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW AND ASK THEM TO DO LIKEWISE.

TELL CONGRESS: WE THE PEOPLE DEMAND THAT YOU STAND FOR AMERICA, NOT FOR FOREIGN INVADERS.

PASS A RESOLUTION THAT STATES "ANYONE IN THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY HAS 30 DAYS TO VACATE. SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO REMAIN HERE, YOU WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW AND THEN DEPORTED."
    I try to e-mail them in D.C. everyday ive even told them to visit our site so they could learn somethings about illegals.

Banned
    Ladystclair is wrong- on the $$$ more like $1200 for a mexican family of 5! Its bs and I see it every day and lets not forget medicaid(that no matter what the govt says) they get as well. Easy to buy a nice car ,when you dont pay for anything else(drivers licence and insurance either) ! I know a family that just bought a house for $175,000 and every last family member(except for the man) is on Medicaid and foodstamps! Explain that!!!

I have to tell you about a little conversation we had at work with some of our Mexican high school kids at school. We have a lot of absences due to dentist visits so I ask on of the kids why they go to the dentist so much at this school. He and the rest had no trouble telling us that the go 2-3 times a month. After just paying almost $1000 for dental work for myself, my wife and my son in the past 2 weeks, with insurance, I just had to ask how the heck they afford going this much. Oh, its the MEXICARD! WHAT? You know Medicare and CHIPS. Apparently the Mexicans where I teach call these the Mexicard. Of course they were all laughing because this is something white people can't get. So I told on of the guys that he was going to be awfully angry about this when he gets a job and 1/2 his check goes to paying his friends that don't work. He said, "that's why I'm not going to work."

What do you say to that? Is that some fine American family upbringing? Of course these kids went on to brag about how their family eats so good, steaks and ribs for every meal all courtesy off the Tejano Card or more commonly know as the Lone Star card, the Texas equivalency of food stamps.

They were laughing about going to the free clinics and seeing all of the Mexican women with 5-6 kids running around and pregnant getting free service. It's the way of our community, I was told. Who needs jobs, who needs school and who needs college?

What makes you even more angry is these kids have $120 sneakers on and I-phones loaded to the gills will everything you can put on them.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Banned
    Yes,they think its funny and all the bleeding heart liberals are running around telling sob stories about the "poor little Illegals and their innocent anchor babies" and the people in this country who are not directly affected by it ,cry into their hankies and want"reform" right up to the point that they lose THEIR job,or have a family member killed by an illegal or...... AMERICA WAKE UP!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by strugglingcitizen
    Ladystclair is wrong- on the $$$ more like $1200 for a mexican family of 5! Its bs and I see it every day and lets not forget medicaid(that no matter what the govt says) they get as well. Easy to buy a nice car ,when you dont pay for anything else(drivers licence and insurance either) ! I know a family that just bought a house for $175,000 and every last family member(except for the man) is on Medicaid and foodstamps! Explain that!!!
    Doesn't the amount depend on several criteria, like how many in your family, where you live, and your income? I didn't know there was a set amount simply based on the number in your family.

Banned
    I'm simply speaking about a specific example that I was addressing ,in my post. What they told the government... your guess is as good as mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    Doesn't the amount depend on several criteria, like how many in your family, where you live, and your income? I didn't know there was a set amount simply based on the number in your family.
    The criteria is if your illegal with a anchor it's all free! To them not us!
    You must live in a gated community!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    I have to tell you about a little conversation we had at work with some of our Mexican high school kids at school. We have a lot of absences due to dentist visits so I ask on of the kids why they go to the dentist so much at this school. He and the rest had no trouble telling us that the go 2-3 times a month. After just paying almost $1000 for dental work for myself, my wife and my son in the past 2 weeks, with insurance, I just had to ask how the heck they afford going this much. Oh, its the MEXICARD! WHAT? You know Medicare and CHIPS. Apparently the Mexicans where I teach call these the Mexicard. Of course they were all laughing because this is something white people can't get. So I told on of the guys that he was going to be awfully angry about this when he gets a job and 1/2 his check goes to paying his friends that don't work. He said, "that's why I'm not going to work."

What do you say to that? Is that some fine American family upbringing? Of course these kids went on to brag about how their family eats so good, steaks and ribs for every meal all courtesy off the Tejano Card or more commonly know as the Lone Star card, the Texas equivalency of food stamps.

They were laughing about going to the free clinics and seeing all of the Mexican women with 5-6 kids running around and pregnant getting free service. It's the way of our community, I was told. Who needs jobs, who needs school and who needs college?

What makes you even more angry is these kids have $120 sneakers on and I-phones loaded to the gills will everything you can put on them.
    The information you have provided needs to be revealed, disclosed and broadcast by the next conservative 2012 presidential candidate, whoever, he or she may be. The majority of average taxpaying Americans know illegals get benefits, but do not have a clue as to the extent or just how widespread, manipulated and what the dollar bottom line to pay for these invaders is actually costing America, while many of our poor elderly legal American citizens have to choose between heat in their homes and food or prescriptions. It is sickening.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12