Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

8/15 Sheriff Joe in Chicago -get tickets before gone!

The Illinois Citizens for Immigration Enforcement are having Sheriff Arpaio come speak in the Chicago area at the VFW in Park Ridge. If you bring a copy of his book he will sign it. Spread the news to any interested Illinoisans. I imagine we will have a lot of questions for him! Send this news to your local police chief and sheriff as well.

Meet the Toughest Sheriff in America

Sheriff Joe will be at the Park Ridge VFW August 15th 7:00pm. No admittance during the program.

Who is Sheriff Joe and why should I go?

Sheriff Joe has a handle on Illegal Immigration

Check this out Sheriff Joe's Book Page

Is he for real? See his other Enforcement Ideas

See the Man Buy the Book Joes Law Book Cover

Learn how you can help! Understand what you must know to get the job done

Bring your own copy of his book and Joe will autograph it. No books will be sold at the event.

Donate today to get you reserved seat. Ten dollars per person gets you a seat!!

Here is the link to get a ticket
    http://www.illinoiscitizens.com/

go to this link for other information, and link to buy book
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What would Sheriff Joe Do?

Arpaio_2by Rosanna Pulido

Maricopa County, Arizona's own Sheriff Joe Arpaio is coming to Chicago on August 15 to visit and talk with citizens of Illinois who yearn for a Sheriff in their midst who has the same philosophy as Sheriff Joe Arpaio: "ENFORCE THE LAW!"

What a coincidence! Look at the happenings around Chicago these days. Looks like Sheriff Joe Arpaio is not arriving a minute too late.

This week the Open Borders lobby along with their Hispanic City of Chicago aldermen will have their press conferences, their march and protest out side City Hall and attend a meeting organized to take to task Superintendent Jody Weis and Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart. It seems as though criminal aliens have been turned over to ICE for deportation and a bunch of Hispanic La Raza Type politicians (Solis, Maldanado...the usual suspects) are whining about illegal aliens being deported.

From our Mexican mole planted behind Cook County lines we got this report on what these groups have planned this week and what you'll be seeing on the news:

ArJorge Mujica of the March 10 Movement explained that the I-85 executive order was issued to prevent racial profiling by Chicago police.

"How can a police officer perform immigration enforcement without racially profiling people?" Mujica said. "Is the immigration status of every driver going to be suspected unauthorized just because he's driving without a license?"

No George! Obviously "Jorge" doesn't know anything about the false identification these illegal aliens carry around, the Matricula Consular cards which the Illinois General Assembly forced businesses and banks to accept ...they actually PROVE people are here illegally.

If you are here legally, you have a form of ID that the United States has issued you, you do not need a Matricula Consular. SO, the very card they thought would get them a bank account and a credit card now actually screams to the authorities "I am here illegally!"

Sheriff Joe could teach Sheriff Dart a thing or two.

Of course the big difference is Sheriff Arpaio wants to enforce the law, while Sheriff Dart is simply happy being a political pawn. That's the way he chooses to live his life.

Once in a debate on Tom Roeser's Political Shootout on WLS, Sheriff Dart stated he treats everyone alike, it does not matter if you are an illegal alien or a law abiding citizen, Dart will treat you the same, and he was pretty proud of it. Tom Dart wants no part of the illegal immigration crack down, thank you.

The Tuesday hearings at City Hall along with the protesters demonstrating outside will be a spectacle of anarchy gone wild and the inmates running the asylum. Citizens of Chicago need to go to City Hall Tuesday at 10am and support our Chicago Police officers and applaud Superintendent Jody Weis for enforcing the law. Let your voices be heard!

If you wonder what kind of Sheriff could turn around Cook County, then come out on Friday August 15th at 7PM and listen to Sheriff Joe Arpaio America's Toughest Sheriff take on illegal immigration,drugs and everything else that Threatens America ! Thanks to Illinois Review for Co-Sponsoring the event!

The next time you are faced with a dilemma involving illegal immigration just ask yourself.."What would Sheriff Joe Do?" and you'll have a perfect answer!

http://illinoisreview.typepad.com/illin ... dence.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    WAY TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHERIFF JOE!!!!

American lawman and patriot Sheriff Joe Arpaio's NEXT assignment should be MY home state of TEXAS, one of the BEST illegal alien "sanctuary" states in the NATION!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    American lawman and patriot Sheriff Joe Arpaio's NEXT assignment should be MY home state of TEXAS, one of the BEST illegal alien "sanctuary" states in the NATION!
    Oh please don't forget us in California either!!

I have my ticket, See you there!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

www.votesmart.org

That's right citizens don't need Matricula Consular cards or 5 social security cards. Kinda screams I'm illegal all on it's own, doesn't it?
    That's how unaware the Mexican Government is with it's issuing of these cards. Without racial profiling, you can't profile a card as a race. It is an object that illegals need to identify themselves to the consulate and to other shady businesses who seek to benefit from aiding and abeiting illegal aliens to stay in this country so they can profit from them.
    Start looking for a sheriff to replace Dart. Start talking to other officers and see if they are willing to enforce our immigration laws and start laying the groundwork for a campaign for a replacement. Sooner rather than later. These are the grassroots things you have to do in your own counties to make a difference. if they don't want to be part of the solution and would rather be part of the problem. Give them a pink slip Same goes for your Congressmen and Senators.
    www.votesmart.org
    Tell your bright sheriff about the matricula Consular cards and multiple ID's are a pretty good clue . Add in no drivers license I think that is enough to warrant just cause that they are illegal with out bringing race into the picture when they make a traffic stop. Also add in drunk and it's a grand slam in my book.
    Try telling your sheriff about these techniques and see if he understands he can tell without racially profiling and if he continues to ignore it find another sheriff. I don't know where Sheriff Dart is from so one of you pass it on. I'm sure you can email this kind of info or write him a letter is better even yet. Good Luck

Today's the day! I'm looking forward to hearing the sheriff speak about this issue.

I hear there will be protesters -so I'm bringing my camera.

I'm sure madinchicago and I will report to you all soon what happened.

I have my book all ready.