Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd

8-3-06 Republican Amnesty Scam Update

The Republican amnesty scam continues. Today I received a list of field hearings that are being held on the Reid-Kennedy bill.
    ??
    What is a Reid-Kennedy bill?? No need to answer, we all know there is no such thing. There was a Kennedy-McCain bill that did not pass. The bill that passed the senate was the Hagel-Martinez bill S 2611.

I made some calls to let them know that
    WE SEE THE SCAM.

To those of you who are for real and are not part of selling the Republican amnesty scam, whenever the term "Reid-Kennedy bill" comes up please point out that "THERE IS NO SUCH THING" and tell them you see the scam and tell them you know that Bush and the Republican party is the driving force behind amnesty.

If amnesty becomes law I will vote against every Republican on the ballot on election day 2006 and support the position that the price of amnesty should be loss of the majority!

Republicans sure do take us for idiots.

Hagel-Martinez bill S 2611.
    S-2611 is the brainchild of the Praetorian Guard in the U.S. Senate, led by Senators Ted Kennedy (D-MA) and John McCain (RINO-AZ), who have looked askance at what bona-fide American citizens want and instead have deferred to the business and Latino lobbies, the President of the United States, and the corrupt government of Mexico
    Enough said!!!!

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Hagel-Martinez bill S 2611.
    [quote:3gl13v85]S-2611 is the brainchild of the Praetorian Guard in the U.S. Senate, led by Senators Ted Kennedy (D-MA) and John McCain (RINO-AZ), who have looked askance at what bona-fide American citizens want and instead have deferred to the business and Latino lobbies, the President of the United States, and the corrupt government of Mexico
    Enough said!!!![/quote:3gl13v85]

Yes, but why are House Republicans running away from the actual bill which is Hagel-Martinez S2611 and creating and EMPHASING a non-existant bill?
    Why don't House Republicans just say they disagree with the senate passed Hagel-Martinez bill S 2611? I think we all know the answer.

Question:

Why beat a dead horse? It's not going to run.

Why does "whatever name" the bill is called matter/

It was a lousy bill regardless of whose name was on it.

dxd
    CheyenneWoman,
    RE:Why does "whatever name" the bill is called matter/

Because it once again highlights the already well highlighted continuing Republican amnesty scam. The R want amnesty and they want to blame the D for the purpose of avoiding voter wrath.

Also there are those who do not follow the intracies of what takes place on a daily basis. It is up to us to point this so out so our fellow Americans do not get scammed.

And of course words should mean something. How does Reid-Kennedy equal Hagel-Martinez?? That is exactly what Bush does when he says that AMNESTY isn't really AMNESTY.

dxd:

I'm just an old Indian who completely understands the statement of "he who speaks with a forked tongue".

They (politicians) ALL speak with a forked tongue, and I don't think most Americans are so stupid as to not realize that.

Arguing about whether it's tomato (with a long "a") or tomato (with a short "a") doesn't change the fact that it's still a fruit, regardless of the pronunciation.

Some radical in California once said something like (and I may not have the quote exactly right) - that the American government is a snake with two heads. I believe that statement is dead, bang accurate!!!

Banned
    I hope that Howard Dean is paying our little "dxd" well for his persistent efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    I hope that Howard Dean is paying our little "dxd" well for his persistent efforts.

I could care less whom is Republican/Democrat. When I vote it will be for whom is doing what. If its a demo great if its a repub great.

Senator Evan Bayh Indiana (Democrat) has done nothing to stop the Illegal invasion. He will not recieve a vote.

Senator Richard Luger Indiana (Republican) same as above.

So lets not try to convince people that all Republicans are bad Democrats great. Its a total lie
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by Triumph
    I could care less whom is Republican/Democrat. When I vote it will be for whom is doing what. If its a demo great if its a repub great.

Senator Evan Bayh Indiana (Democrat) has done nothing to stop the Illegal invasion. He will not recieve a vote.

Senator Richard Luger Indiana (Republican) same as above.

So lets not try to convince people that all Republicans are bad Democrats great. Its a total lie
    Both parties support the illegal alien invasion. D and R Senators and Representatives follow party orders. They may act like they care about your concerns when in your home state but when they get to DC the party and K street lobbysists take over. But there is a difference. Only one party can be in the majority. The majority party has something to lose. the majority. The minority party has nothing to lose. The majority party controls the agenda. They know we look at voting records so they employ a counter move as to who gets exposed to what vote and who can be used as pasties. The bottom line is that if amnesty passes it is because the agenda controlling Republican majority party wants it to pass no matter who the patsies are and that is what they don't want you to know. Therefore:

If amnesty becomes law I will vote against every Republican on the ballot on election day 2006 and support the position that the price of amnesty should be loss of the majority!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast