Posted by Dave Jolly on Sep 11, 2013

8 Year Old Muslim Bride Dies From Wedding Night Injuries From 40 Year Old Husband

8 Year Old Muslim Bride Dies From Wedding Night Injuries From 40 Year Old Husband Muslims in the US constantly proclaim that they don’t want to change anything about America and that their way of life is no different than ours. Both of these statements are outright lies. They fully intend on turning America into an Islamic state and their ways are very different than those of most Americans.

We have already seen instances of sharia law being imposed in our country over local, state and federal law. One judge told a man who had been beaten by a Muslim that he deserved it because he insulted Mohammed. The judge was a Muslim and the attacker was acquitted. Barack Obama has openly supported Muslim terrorists while stripping Christians of their constitutional rights.

But if you want to see what some Muslims do, just read on about a wedding that took place in Yemen recently.

Hardh region of Yemen lies along the Saudi Arabian border and is home to a very poor population of Muslims. The country of Yemen was devastated about 40 years ago by nearly ten years of civil war. Eventually the country unified in 1990, but it still consists of two warring factions of Islam. Sunni Muslims make up about 55% of the population and Shiite Muslim compromise the other 45%.

The conflict between the two factions has left the Hardh region devastated and poor. The result of this has led to some villages and groups of Muslims to marry off their young daughters to older men for money. Besides the desperate need for money, tribal customs believe that younger brides can be more easily molded into the good Muslim wife who will resist outside temptations and who will bear more children.

As a result of poverty and custom, more than 25% of Yemeni girls are married before the age of 15. As is custom in Islam, the females have no rights and the wives are treated as a possession by the husbands in whatever manner they desire. In September of 2010, a 12 year old Yemeni wife died after enduring three full days of labor, trying to give birth to her first child.

More recently, an 8 year old girl by the name of Rawan died from internal bleeding sustained from her husband on their wedding night. Many in the international community are calling for the arrest of the husband and that the country stop the child bride practice. In fact, Yemen did pass a law that girls had to be 15 years of age to marry, but that law was annulled by the unified parliament in the 1990s.

As a parent, can you imagine selling your 8 year old daughter to some 40 year old man for a few hundred dollars? I hope you find the idea abhorrent, indecent, immoral and repulsive. This, my friends is just another aspect of Islam that goes against the Christian morals our nation was founded upon. It is a dangerous, anti-God, anti-Christian and anti-American religion and it is growing and spreading across our land like an epidemic. The only thing that’s going to stop the epidemic is to elect Christians to all political offices and prayer. Every Christian needs to be praying for our nation like never before. We are on the edge of losing our country to a pagan religion and if that happens, we will be persecuted just like the Christians in Egypt, Nigeria, Sudan, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan and other Muslim controlled nations.