Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

800 Pound Gorilla In The Room

I've rephrased one of my questions below in a vein more in keeping with forum rules in consideration of others who might unwittingly violate said rules in any reply. Thanks for understanding.

Ok, I know this may have crossed many folks' minds as they watch what is happening so I will pose the 800 lb. gorilla in the room questions (and administrators, feel free to delete this post if I have crossed a line):

How many feel this will come to race riots and in a relatively short time?
    Will Americans be forced to defend their individual families as well as country?
    Do you trust your own neighbor and fellow Americans to work together in crisis or will it be every person for themselves?

It will depend on the neighborhood I think. In mine, we would all hold together but in others, I'm not sure.

I feel in my bones that all hell is going to break loose and it will be American Citizens arrested instead of illegal aliens.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bill of Rights

Well, it may come to that but our freedoms will short circuit much of the problem. Specifically, our first and second amendments will help to preclude many problems from getting too far out of hand. Our ability to trade ideas (free speech) and defend ourselves (guns) should help preclude any outrageous behavior for any length of time. Capitalist democracies are self-policing enterprises.
    Hill
    editor

Back away slowly from the defending with arms question. Read our rules. The mere fact you have posted that will probably lead to someone making a mistake post and getting banned. IT's on a lot of American's minds, but this is not a place to discuss that.

That is not our role, that is not our purpose.

This is no place for that kind of discussion.

In fact, we have a new zero tolerance on rule 2.5 Broach the topic at your own peril here.

As for the race riots, they are already in progress in the prisons and the schools mostly in the SW US, but with major incidents in other areas as well.

Please spend some time in our archives section.

A large portion of the S. Cal prisons are currently on lock down and segregated by race due to massive prison riots between the blacks and Latinos (mostly illegals) over the last few months.

There were also three riots between protesters and police on May 1 that the national media has not reported to the nation.

One LA School errupted in a riot last year with over 2,000 students fighting each other Latino Vs. Black requiring riot police to separate students by race, break up the parents gathered outside the school, and deploy tactical units into the neighborhoods to keep the peace. The rest of the nation was not told about this.

One kid in the Midwest fires a pistol in a hallway and it's on CNN. A riot breaks out in an LA school and big brother steps in with the media blackout.

Our goal is to prevent riots and prevent violence by seeking political and peaceful resolution to the imbalance between the American public and the actions of lawmakers and corporations.

The fault in this equation is with the powerful minority that has hijacked our government. American apathy has played a big role in allowing this to happen.

Our role is strictly politics and information.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC,
    Thanks for the warning on the one issue.

I am aware of sporadic race riots in prisons and schools. I was referring more to something on a more massive scale, in the streets and neighborhoods where this issue is more prevalent. In truth, I was utterly amazed when the May protests went so seemingly peacefully. Many of us had quiet bets on at least a few 6:00 news items about violence against protestors breaking out and were pleasantly surprised that none occurred.

No, I don't think we'll be singing kum-bi-ya around the camp fire
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by barkway
    ALIPAC,
    Thanks for the warning on the one issue.

I am aware of sporadic race riots in prisons and schools. I was referring more to something on a more massive scale, in the streets and neighborhoods where this issue is more prevalent. In truth, I was utterly amazed when the May protests went so seemingly peacefully. Many of us had quiet bets on at least a few 6:00 news items about violence against protestors breaking out and were pleasantly surprised that none occurred.
    I think that riots were the obvious threat of the May 1 protesters. They were in the streets demanding the defeat of the House legislation. That action created the question "What will they do if it does not go their way?" The answer to that question is clear, many of them will cause real trouble again in our streets.

W

Those more notable and vocal leaders of the movements in support of the protestors appear to have counciled them on peaceful gathering. I do fear however that given that violence as a means to an end does seem more acceptable in their culture, not all the protestors for immigration reform will remain peaceful.
    I think that riots were the obvious threat of the May 1 protesters. They were in the streets demanding the defeat of the House legislation. That action created the question "What will they do if it does not go their way?" The answer to that question is clear, many of them will cause real trouble again in our streets.

W

As we all know, the Illegals demand alot of things. That does NOT necessarily mean they are going to get their way. They should be thankful the US is even letting them speak out the way they have.
    But to answer all questions.....I will defend and protect my country and my family. That is MY RIGHT.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009