Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

86% of Bailout Money Used for Executive Bonuses

http://endthebailouts.com/2008/11/07/86 ... e-bonuses/

86% of Bailout Money Used for Executive Bonuses

November 7, 2008 Jason Green Main

When confronted about these numbers, the executives will always claim that the bonuses are paid out of other funds and company earnings. This completely ignores the fact that without the taxpayers’ bailout money, there would be no earnings! If there was anyone left who still felt like the bailout was a good idea (besides the executives who directly benefit), this should be the final nail in the coffin that we were just robbed blindly while the politicians patted themselves on the back.

The election results pretty much confirmed the extent to which Main Street is rightly livid about the Wall Street mentality that led to our financial crisis. During his historic victory speech, President-elect Barack Obama told supporters, and the rest of the world, “If this financial crisis taught us anything, it’s that we cannot have a thriving Wall Street while Main Street suffers.â€

I can't believe those greedy thugs are getting away with it. The middle class is deteriorating, the poor class is probably eroding, and we are videotaped at nearly every street corner, while our government floods our country with crime, and disease through illegal immigration. The only people that can afford the best attorney's, are those bellicose CEO's and their buddies. It feels like we are trapped, while thieves take everything away so they can have things, girls, and smoke cigars.

I am curious if those CEO's are just hording the money, or are rolling it over into other businesses, and what kind of businesses, if any! I think the American people want to know what those CEO's are doing with all of that money that they took from the taxpayers.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

I believe that something big is about to happen, the rats are scurrying and so are the cockroaches. They've scamed us and are running with the money rather than loaning it out. Now, the govt is trying to pull the same thing. Once the bill is law, who says these rotten politicians won't do the same thing the bankers have done..scam, rob and run.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I believe that something big is about to happen, the rats are scurrying and so are the cockroaches. They've scamed us and are running with the money rather than loaning it out. Now, the govt is trying to pull the same thing. Once the bill is law, who says these rotten politicians won't do the same thing the bankers have done..scam, rob and run.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)