Quote Originally Posted by Tamarra
Save America wrote:
What "action" do you suggest?
I'm not sure, really. I'm very new to all of this, but it sure does seem like we should be able to do something. Anything that's within our power & is, of course, legal. I was hoping someone would give me some ideas. I can write letters & make phone calls all day long & am perfectly willing to do it, but it doesn't seem like enough. I live in the capital city of Nevada & while I would be happy to go stand in front of the legislative building with a sign, it would be a mighty sad looking protest with only me & my boyfriend participating. Does anyone else live around here?
Hang in there Tamarra. I get frustrated sometimes when sending letters, faxes, making calls, because it seems like it isn't working, but if enough of us do it, it will have an impact. Check out the focus campaigns.

I don't know anyone in your area, but I can empathize with your situation. I live in a place where no one is involved either. I just really try to educate someone daily and have made progress that way with people in my community.