Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

97.9 "The Beat" Listeners Get Angry

A local hip-hop station here in Dallas (97.9 The Beat) tried to rally their listeners behind the illegal immigrants today. What they got was phone lines full of angry callers ticked off at how the illegals march around demanding stuff.

The station is owned by "Radio One" the seventh largest radio broadcasting company in the country.

I can't find a link for this on any local news sites or even major ones, but I saw it on Fox 4 news tonight. Of course the station dosn't mention the event either.

A Hip Hop station? Well hopefully the Black community is not falling for the Illegals Crocodile tears and will demand that the Government stops this Amnesty Bill!!
    Thanks for sharing!

IL: "The Most Corrupt State in The Country outside of Mexico"
    Here's a [mod edit] site I got banned at for daring to say Illegals are destroying this Country. Go over there and defend this Country!!

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/sh ... ost2929976
    "IMPEACH JORGE BUSH NOW!!"

Federali?? Do you mean 'sic 'em???' LOL

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Everybody, please be careful. I'm not trying to be a mean moderator, but we have been asked to be civil and we are going to comply. Please don't take offense just understand that with the bill in the senate this week we are having to be extra vigilant. I'm not trying to offend anyone, just trying to remind everyone that as always, ALIPAC is enforcing all rules.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)