Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

97 DAYS UNTIL THE MID TERMS

After the news today I don't think anything else needs to be said today except

EVERY STINKIN LIBERAL DEMOCRAT NEEDS A VACATION

Until we get as many of them as possible out of office this same garbage is going to keep going

Every Democrat and every RHINO needs to be GONE. JMO

There needs to be term limits and the politicians need to, have term limits, not be exempt from insider trading laws as they have in the past, and their salaries and perks need to be adjusted to reality. No more Czars, just the Congress and Senate aproving appointments for cabinet postitions.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GR
    Start packing Palosi, Reid, and obama, among others.

It's gonna get very lonely when you can't find others to cook up your level of corruption with.

But you all are rich so how nice will heaven be when you get their ALONE without your money, corrupt friends, and nothing to back up how you've lived your corrupt lives against the very Americans you vowed to stand with, and on behalf of?

I pray you get down on your knees and ask God for His forgiveness, but to do that you have to have a conscience.

Banned
    GR

I wish I could agree with you but I'm starting to get queezy here ,

buy all rights JD should be way ahead in the polls , Reid is running 50/50 with Angle here in Nevada , The one challenging Boxer and Whitman running for gov are both open border suck um ups.

Now the question I have is how are these morons getting the noms?

I think the fix is in , No way McCain should have ever gotten the nom in the
    pres race.

I think the fix is in on the whole she-bang ,

GR
    Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    GR

I wish I could agree with you but I'm starting to get queezy here ,

buy all rights JD should be way ahead in the polls , Reid is running 50/50 with Angle here in Nevada , The one challenging Boxer and Whitman running for gov are both open border suck um ups.

Now the question I have is how are these morons getting the noms?

I think the fix is in , No way McCain should have ever gotten the nom in the
    pres race.

I think the fix is in on the whole she-bang ,

Why aren't Americans demanding recounts?

Most Americans know that some of our elections are messed with.

How many people do you know who voted "for" someone who "everyone" was against - and yet they got voted in anyway?

Did they "really" get voted in - or were the votes manipulated to appear as if the American people voted them in?

Seriously!

Why aren't Americans moving to assure that their votes are not manipulated?

And I'm not talking about more machines that the government puts into place that they have control over to manipulate as the current powers that be have the powers to manipulate for the advancements of their "powers in place" agendas.

If noting else the conversation about how our votes are counted NEEDS to be spoken of until "we the people" are in control of how those votes are counted.