Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    This is an actual huge win

I was almost certain the 9th would have stayed this or
    delayed it at best

There will be alot of unhappy illegals and employers in AZ
    this Christmas
    One state down, 49 more to go!
    Actually its 47 now

Oklahoma has a killer new law and this one in Tenn
    starts on Jan 1

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=7522961

After I read Judge Wake's opinion on the AZ law, this is really great news for all impacted workers in the Ninth Circuit's jurisdiction.

"Those who suffer the most from unauthorized alien labor are those whom federal and Arizona law most explicitly protect,'' Wake said.
    "They are the competing lawful workers, many unskilled, low-wage, sometimes near or under the margin of poverty, who strain in individual competition and in a wage economy depressed by the great and expanding number of people who will work for less,'' the judge continued

I suppose it might be hard to successfully bring an action against small employers who have hired illegals to the practical exclusion of Americans--those businesses will probably just fold up and blow away. But what about unions that have been signing in illegals? I know in my industry I have only been busy in the last 18 months, even though we have had a boom for at least three years. Somebody was getting the available jobs!

I am hoping to contact ICE very soon regarding some big 'organizations' which have been aggressively pursuing (illegal) immigrants.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12