Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AAA Meeting

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi W
    (I found your article about BofA)
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=299180

Every night when I get Home, the first thing I "have" to do is check my email for replies, and for new topics.
    I don`t what to do, I may have to seek counciling , yet, there`s plenty of counciling right here
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Well gang we must not be alone because today we will have 100,000 pages read on our web site during the past 24 hours. Not a bad day on the range.

Does this mean what I think it does and that we are famous?

W. I saw you on Neil Cuvato,yelled at my wife, told her to hurry come here, there, is my Boss, on TV, Holy Moses, I know someone on TV
    She told me not to let it go to my head, she has such a way to keep me grounded! I was proud of you W.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Well gang we must not be alone because today we will have 100,000 pages read on our web site during the past 24 hours. Not a bad day on the range.

Does this mean what I think it does and that we are famous?

W. I saw you on Neil Cuvato,yelled at my wife, told her to hurry come here, there, is my Boss, on TV, Holy Moses, I know someone on TV
    She told me not to let it go to my head, she has such a way to keep me grounded! I was proud of you W.
    Thanks Nitty.

Just remember that it truly is you fine folks that put me on there and I certainly would not be on there without you.

The funny thing is that I often hear from friends that I have not heard from in years after I do one of these big shows on Fox or CNN. Today I heard from one of my old band members from back in the early 90's, one of my best pals that moved to another state in 1999, and a friend from college.

They were just living their lives, having a break for lunch or something and heard a familiar voice unexpectedly coming through the TV and it was me.

The shows have generated a strong response. We have been blessed with a lot of new alert sign ups and some new contributors.

We had to launch the boycott on a tough day of Friday. We do not expect our media and grass roots critical mass to form till next week.

Sometimes I get so sick of these people that want to throw rocks at me and try to shoot me down, but then I go watch the History channel and feel better.

A show that was on today was talking about the allied bomber campaign in Europe. They said that each person had to fly 25 missions to make it through alive and return home to America. Then they said that each raid they were sent on had about a 4% loss rate. 4 times 25 equals 100%.

In other words, the odds made it likely you were never going to make it home because the Germans threw up such a strong air defense.

When I think about what those men went through to protect America and protect our way of life, it makes the little political monkeys throwing feces seem small by comparison to real AA fire and 50 cal machine guns.

That is what I see us fighting for. We are fighting for America and the American way of life just like our soldiers and veterans have except our methods or nonviolent and peaceful.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sometimes I get so sick of these people that want to throw rocks at me and try to shoot me down, but then I go watch the History channel and feel better.

A show that was on today was talking about the allied bomber campaign in Europe. They said that each person had to fly 25 missions to make it through alive and return home to America. Then they said that each raid they were sent on had about a 4% loss rate. 4 times 25 equals 100%.

In other words, the odds made it likely you were never going to make it home because the Germans threw up such a strong air defense.

When I think about what those men went through to protect America and protect our way of life, it makes the little political monkeys throwing feces seem small by comparison to real AA fire and 50 cal machine guns.
    It's a shame that CONGRESS doesn't refresh their non-existant memories by viewing American History............their too damned busy stuffing their pockets while their collective brains atrophy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does anyone know of any "ALIPAC Addiction Anonymos" rehab centers
    ?

Sorry no time for rehab until after we win!!

Then you can take an extended holiday to Mexico, rest and have lots and lots of people to wait on your every need, because they will be doing the jobs other Mexicans won't do!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123